Thank you for sharing your story.
  • 2112db
    2112db Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring!
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    WOW. Amazing story. What lifting programs have you done? In your opinion, which is the best one for a beginner with moderate strength/fitness levels?
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    A picture of health! Very impressive.
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Holy Toledo! I couldn't have guessed those were pictures of the same person. Great job!
  • indexgoofy
    indexgoofy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing images and great back-story!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!! You give me hope for being able to tone and lose my damn loose skin that is bothering me (belly, triceps). I can't afford skin surgery, so I'm hoping with time my skin can tighten up. Maybe one day I can wear a bikini.... (I have never done in my life). Your after photo gives me a lot of hope! Thank you!!
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational story, thanks for sharing!
  • kimberlydgarcia
    kimberlydgarcia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I don't you but am very proud of you! Great inspiration!
  • LouiseHappy
    LouiseHappy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story about overcoming challenges. And you are a good writer as well. So the sky is the limit for a career opportunities for you. I am very inspired by your story. Thank you for posting it!
  • 3DCAKE
    3DCAKE Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    WOW, thank you so much for sharing!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You really look amazing! I can tell you lift heavy. :) And I love your attitude! What are your NEW goals?
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    amazing! Thank you for sharing :D
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing transformation you look amazing!!
  • vypressme
    vypressme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    sistrsprkl wrote: »
    WOW. Amazing story. What lifting programs have you done? In your opinion, which is the best one for a beginner with moderate strength/fitness levels?

The best is anything that works for you. Sounds like a generalization, but the truth is, I could tell you "this" program is the greatest. How do you know that's true, until you've tried them all? And the paradox is that the more you try, you advance and you're not a beginner anymore. So we will never find out what the absolute best program is, or if we would have done better had we tried a different one. The key is to pick something that has at least a little logic, and stick with it.

As a beginner, almost ANYTHING works. High reps, low reps, LISS, HIIT, classes, whatever. Just pick one that suits your personality. It works because you will have more energy output than usual, at (at least) the same energy input. As a beginner your body isn't used to anything yet, so anything works...

I think :)
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. amazing transformation.
  • millermkarate
    millermkarate Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Amazing success story and truly inspirational! You go girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!