Busy 18 year old and 76 pounds gone! (Pictures)

Options

Replies

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    wow congratulation your a whole new person. you look stunning
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Wow girlfriend! :drinker: <---this is apple juice, of course.
  • mwal74
    mwal74 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    If you want something, don't let something like "time" stop you!
    Never let anything stop you from changing your life!
    Before: 186 pounds
    After: 110 pounds

Wonderful motivation from such a young person is a beautiful thing!! You look healthy and amazing. Great job!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    2wexbq1.jpg

WOW!! You are just SOOO CUTE!! You looked young in your before pic...but you almost looked a little younger in your after pic.

A HUGE congrats to you!!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the person who said you look like Kristin Davis..you do and that is a great compliment! You look good!
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    THIS IS AMAZING!! YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD!!
  • Xzandira
    Xzandira Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nice Job!!!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing, you go girl!!!
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm curious, how tall are you?
    You look fantastic!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You look great and congrats!!

To whoever I read that said that it was "easier" because she was too busy to eat like when you aren't so busy...wow, really? I'm a busy mom and gained my weight WHILE being busy because its so easy to jump to the fast food and pre-made everything with all the crap in it. There are more ways to get overweight than just boredom eating. Sometimes a lot of stress from being so easy makes it easy to turn to food for comfort, sometimes its just out of time to cook so fast food, sometimes its just lack of knowledge, sometimes being busy with things like tennis and cheerleading does NOT make you lose weight because you are eating a bad diet with exercise. Please don't put someone down for their accomplishments and make excuses for why they were able to do so well. Losing 76 lbs is not easy and not quick.

Congrats to the OP for keeping pushing forward and love that your before pic points to your after pic like that, lol, fun!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Grats!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AlexB422
    AlexB422 Posts: 111
    Options
    Thanks everybody!!
  • FranceyPants
    FranceyPants Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Good job :)

We are a similar height and my goal weight is 110. What was your diet like when you were losing? Did you count calories?
  • Harlowe1
    Options
    Well, I mean, if you're doing cheerleading and tennis and then spending a lot of time studying, and you're just busy overall it'll be a lot easier to lose weight i think personally than if you weren't busy because if you aren't busy you'll get bored and want to eat or cook or something. I think one of the reasons you were successful is because you were so busy with things that are exercise-related or are activities where you can't really be eating
    How about congratulations?
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! =) Congrats girly!
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Well, I mean, if you're doing cheerleading and tennis and then spending a lot of time studying, and you're just busy overall it'll be a lot easier to lose weight i think personally than if you weren't busy because if you aren't busy you'll get bored and want to eat or cook or something. I think one of the reasons you were successful is because you were so busy with things that are exercise-related or are activities where you can't really be eating
    How about congratulations?

^^^^^ that is what I was thinking. Well I say congratulations!!
  • Spartan_1_1_7
    Spartan_1_1_7 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    To the OP - amazing job !!!
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing.
  • wtfusernameisnttaken
    Options

Does it really matter? She was successful. I knew lots of people in High School who were busy and active in sports who were still over weight and felt crummy because they ate garbage food and didn't take care of themselves. Good for the OP for focusing on her health at a young age. At that age, most of us think we're invincible and don't think about our overall health. Hi5 OP!!!
  • Jill_with_a_G
    Jill_with_a_G Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!