Busy 18 year old and 76 pounds gone! (Pictures)

Options
1235»

Replies

• CorinneSharpe
    Options
    That's awesome!! My sister in almost 16 and trying the same journey... i'm gonna show her this!!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Well, I mean, if you're doing cheerleading and tennis and then spending a lot of time studying, and you're just busy overall it'll be a lot easier to lose weight i think personally than if you weren't busy because if you aren't busy you'll get bored and want to eat or cook or something. I think one of the reasons you were successful is because you were so busy with things that are exercise-related or are activities where you can't really be eating
    How about congratulations?

Right?
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Most people use the excuse "I don't have time to diet." When asking me how I successfully lost all of my weight and I just want to laugh. I was able to lose all of my weight in about 13 months, while juggling Cheerleading, Tennis, School Work, Friends, Staying on the all A honor roll and a part time job babysitting! Time is what you do with it! I would be up at 1am some nights preparing my breakfast and lunch for the next day! If you want something, don't let something like "time" stop you!
    Never let anything stop you from changing your life!
    Before: 186 pounds
    After: 110 pounds

:smile:

Not sure how to directly put the picture on here, but here is a link!

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2wexbq1.jpg

I absolutely LOVE what you said.... "Time is what you do with it! I would be up at 1am some nights preparing my breakfast and lunch for the next day! If you want soemthing, don't let something like time stop you! Never let anything stop you from changing your life!" Quoted of course from above. You know something... for YOUR age, you are so smart...and THAT attitude won't stop you from doing ANYTHING you put your mind/heart into!!! You have an AWESOME mindset and man... if your parents aren't proud, I know I sure am FOR YOU!!!! Girl you are awesome!!!! Congratulations on your loss, and thank you... THANK you, for posting this! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!