Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    The_Sandra wrote: »
    9511460250_7dbf0cee67_b.jpg

I'm thinking impure thoughts about this...

Yeah, but...but...

...it's *blackberry* pie.

Berries.

Berries do not belong in pie.

Apples? Yes.

Pumpkin, even? Yes.

Berries? No. No no no.

At the risk of being labeled a terrorist, berry pie is the only kind I like.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I eat cake on EVERYBODYS Birthday!
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Have a slice of cake, but have a slice of the best cake you can find. No point in wasting it on mediocre cake.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Does that mean you eat cake everyday? :p

• elleinaDanielle
    Options
    If the cakes looks delicious and you want some, absolutely have it. If it looks unappetizing, just say that you'll toast to your birthday with whatever beverage you like instead!
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    The_Sandra wrote: »
    9511460250_7dbf0cee67_b.jpg

I'm thinking impure thoughts about this...

Yeah, but...but...

...it's *blackberry* pie.

Berries.

Berries do not belong in pie.

Apples? Yes.

Pumpkin, even? Yes.

Berries? No. No no no.

At the risk of being labeled a terrorist, berry pie is the only kind I like.

Yay! More for us you berry pie haters :)

• RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    No, I have it on a plate.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Research has proven that nothing you eat on your birthday actually contains calories. :smiley:
  • QuilterGirl3
    QuilterGirl3 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    No, but I don't crave sweets.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Yes, you should have cake on you birthday!!! Just count the calories and carry on. This past birthday I had cupcakes. That way I didn't have to deal with left over cake. Enjoy your birthday!!

She "should" have cake on her birthday? While I think it's fine to have cake if you want, it's certainly not a requirement for enjoying the day for everyone.

I bet you're a hoot at parties.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Does that mean you eat cake everyday? :p
    Is that...bad?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Hell yes! or usually not really because my kid's birthday is a week before mine and everyone just had cake for his birthday so there's none on mine.
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Hell yes! or usually not really because my kid's birthday is a week before mine and everyone just had cake for his birthday so there's none on mine.

I feel you!! My daughters bday is 6 days before mine, so we save a small bit of her cake (always oreo ice cream cake..her favorite) to have on my birthday. Actually, I have not had my own bday cake in so long, Im not entirely sure I had my own cake since she turned 2! LoL
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    AND ice cream!
  • danabotner
    Options
    We just recently celebrated my father's birthday. The morning of our party I logged in the store brand and size before I ate anything else. That way it was already accounted for, and I could stay within my calorie count. I never thought twice about it!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Pie or brownies, please! a la mode.
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah I do. Preferably ice cream cake. Wouldn't mess up my caloric plans at all.

How can your routines be so inflexible that you can't work anything in? Makes no sense, IMO.
  • aryseespieces
    aryseespieces Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    rebasue55 wrote: »
    Sunday is my birthday and I've been debating whether I should have a piece of cake with everyone. I think...it's my bday, I deserve it. But on the otherhand are all the calories worth the 2 minutes of delicious cake? I'm thinking no.

What do you do?

We're buying my friend who is on a diet like all of us an edible arrangement and I think it's just as fun and yummy as a cake!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    rebasue55 wrote: »
    Sunday is my birthday and I've been debating whether I should have a piece of cake with everyone. I think...it's my bday, I deserve it. But on the otherhand are all the calories worth the 2 minutes of delicious cake? I'm thinking no.

What do you do?

We're buying my friend who is on a diet like all of us an edible arrangement and I think it's just as fun and yummy as a cake!

You must have had some sad cakes in your lifetime.

• RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    I had sugar free cupcakes for my birthday on Wednesday (great). Scraped most of the icing off, but yes! Go for it! Enjoy!