From 511 to 175: a 336 lb loss over 5 years

Replies

• Nuka_Gina
    Nuka_Gina Posts: 92 Member
    What an amazing story! You are definitely inspiring. Great job! :)
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Holy moly, what a result! I have an idea how hard that must have been. My hat is off to you sir!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Such a success story!
  • changing4life
    changing4life Posts: 193 Member
    pretty darn amazing!!!
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Yeah! Thank you so much for sharing your story. It really helps me to hear that you lost 1.5lbs per week. Sometimes when I hear about people losing these huge amounts of weight in short amount of time, I feel like I am not working hard enough or doing something wrong. Over and over again I see on MFP that the people that lose weight over a longer period of time through lifestyle change, something sustainable, that they are the most successful over time.
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Congratulations!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    kudos
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    That's so great!! You should be very proud!!
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    You're amazing!
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Umm...you are an inspiration! What an incredible transformation, you look fantastic!
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Wow! I mean wow!!! You are amazing! Thanks for sharing your success! Can I ask about all of the excess skin and if it was a problem?
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Wow - phenomenal transformation. Probably the best I've ever seen. Not just physically but mentally. That takes a lot of willpower! Way to go!!
  • shreyashiganguly
    shreyashiganguly Posts: 30 Member
    What you have achieved through sustainable means is an incredible achievement. I wish you the very best to live along the healthy path henceforth.
    Thank you for sharing your story.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    WOW!!! Incredible!
  • lesstratford
    lesstratford Posts: 113 Member
    Wow! I mean wow!!! You are amazing! Thanks for sharing your success! Can I ask about all of the excess skin and if it was a problem?
    I do have some excess skin, but losing it slowly, drinking plenty of water and exfoliating it 3 times a week helped.
    2 years ago (I was still losing of course) my fat apron was almost to my knees. But now (having lost more weight) it is above my pubic area. Arms show it some, as well as inner thighs. dftyvl92zw4c.jpg
    p9vbt2jnnqas.jpg

• darktolight
    darktolight Posts: 226
    Amazing :smile: well done :)
  • lesstratford
    Wow - phenomenal transformation. Probably the best I've ever seen. Not just physically but mentally. That takes a lot of willpower! Way to go!!

Thank you. I knew when I woke up that this was how it was going to be. I always had the will, I just refused to give it power.
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    That is truly incredible and very inspiring. Bet it feels good to be alive and able to do so much more.
  • lesstratford
    What you have achieved through sustainable means is an incredible achievement. I wish you the very best to live along the healthy path henceforth.
    Thank you for sharing your story.

Thank you. Now, with the help of a trainer, I am focused on adding muscle. I had to up my intake so as to not lose any more weight or muscle.
    ppfzfjvvhe80.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!