Wedding Dress 60 days before and after pictures

Options

Replies

• perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Stunning is the word of the day! The dress is perfect on you and you will make an amazingly beautiful bride. Congratulations on the weight loss but mostly on the wedding.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    That gown is BEAUTIFUL. Seriously, amazing job!!!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    WOW - is all I can say. Just WOW.:smile:
  • JanetLynnJudy
    JanetLynnJudy Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look great in both pictures, but I can definitely see a difference! It's been awesome witnessing your progress on here. Also, you are a wonderful and supportive fitness pal. Thanks for sharing this! Beautiful dress!
  • AprilJG79
    AprilJG79 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Congrats!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Beautiful dress! You look fabulous,congrats on your upcoming wedding.
  • Ayiti
    Ayiti Posts: 9
    Options
    you look beautiful ! congrats ( on both the weight loss and the wedding!)
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look simply beautiful; what an great loss and a beautiful dress.
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Your dress is as beautiful as you! You've done a great job. Wish you a happy wedded life!
  • katykid15
    katykid15 Posts: 4
    Options
    Amazing job! It doesn't even look like the same dress! Very inspiring! Have a wonderful wedding!
  • VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference 20lbs can make. great job!!!
  • BlueJayLaw
    BlueJayLaw Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful!!
    the dress is amazing!!
    Congratulations on your success and getting married!!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    You are simply stunning.. that is one of the prettiest wedding dresses I have ever seen!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    You are simply stunning.. that is one of the prettiest wedding dresses I have ever seen!

Oh my thank you so much!!
  • Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    amazing! happy wedding
  • shaxmath
    shaxmath Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Even in the before pictures, you were beautiful..your happiness just shines through & in the afters, you're just stunning. All the effort you've put in in just 2 months is amazing :happy: & that dress is wow :love: Flower for ya & keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • KatieMay6689
    Options
    Your hard work has really paid off.... You look gorgeous!! Congratulations on your results and upcoming big day.... Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • emmaps55
    emmaps55 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! The dress is one of the prettiest and the whole effect, the way it hangs on you, your thinner arms -- really is just lovely! I also love love love the train. Congratulations and have a perfect day!
  • cobes24
    cobes24 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing change! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look great! if your hubby to be doesn't faint on your wedding day from your hotness then id be questionion saying I do...hhahah im totally kidding you look great and healthy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!