30 Day Shred!

Options
Hey all,

I've been sitting on a plateau for so long! I just want to get off! My main aim with MFP is to tone the jelly and in the process, if a pound or 10 gets lost along the way, it would not be a problem.

I started Day 1 of Level 1 Shred today! After the reviews, this should be good. :s

Anyone else starting today?? :D

Replies

• letletlaf
    letletlaf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on 3rd day of level 1. I noticed a slight change already--for the first time, I didn't take a short water break. I got to do the whole stretch nonstop! :smiley: Good luck!
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I only have 29 days.
  • lilackisses
    lilackisses Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was going to start today and then I took a nap instead. You know what? After this reply I am going to make myself do it.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    starting today :smiley:
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose a lot of weight, but I dropped TWO sizes. I firmly believe in that video :)
  • kerilyn1980
    kerilyn1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jillian kicks my butt in all her videos... You can watch a bunch on YouTube.
    PaddyWhite wrote: »
    Hey all,

I've been sitting on a plateau for so long! I just want to get off! My main aim with MFP is to tone the jelly and in the process, if a pound or 10 gets lost along the way, it would not be a problem.

I started Day 1 of Level 1 Shred today! After the reviews, this should be good. :s

Anyone else starting today?? :D

• snjohnston
    snjohnston Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Day 7 of level 1 here!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Beginner Shred here. (I know, I'm a weakling.)
  • yiscaht
    yiscaht Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »

I did Beginner Shred last week and it wasn't easy. We all have to start somewhere :) Beats sitting on the sofa for sure.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    yiscaht wrote: »

I did Beginner Shred last week and it wasn't easy. We all have to start somewhere :) Beats sitting on the sofa for sure.

I actually watched the level 1 workout without doing it the other day, because I wanted to see what I was in for. Only doing it on the days i don't go to the ice-rink, though. I'm using it as cross-training.
  • NyokabiWaNjuguna
    Options
    I just started day 1 of shred level 1-beginner.I kept saying "Today,I die." I have not exercised in like 10 years and I literally thought I would die.I made it through but I took a few breaks-only 5 secs at a time.I want to make it through.
  • mskinner1091
    mskinner1091 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 today. I started the 30 day shred because I had hit a plateau. From the 10 days of level one, I have already broke through my plateau & lost a pound! Woooooooooo!!! Do it. It's a great workout & will have you sweating :smile:
  • PaddyWhite
    PaddyWhite Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    letletlaf wrote: »
    I'm on 3rd day of level 1. I noticed a slight change already--for the first time, I didn't take a short water break. I got to do the whole stretch nonstop! :smiley: Good luck!
    Well Done! Keep Going :)
  • PaddyWhite
    Options
    I'm with you! I ended up going to a netball training session after Day 1 only to find out they had a fitness trainer in for the night, so I could barely drive home after!
    We can do this though :)

• PaddyWhite
    Options
    yiscaht wrote: »

Agreed! :blush:
  • PaddyWhite
    Options

You won't be for long!
  • PaddyWhite
    Options
    I started level 2 today. I started the 30 day shred because I had hit a plateau. From the 10 days of level one, I have already broke through my plateau & lost a pound! Woooooooooo!!! Do it. It's a great workout & will have you sweating :smile:

Great! Looks forward to falling off the cliff!

• PaddyWhite
    Options
    I was going to start today and then I took a nap instead. You know what? After this reply I am going to make myself do it.

Come on! Let's do it together :)
  • RoseB8
    RoseB8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will be starting it tonight when I get home from work - I did 10 days of level one before but got sidetracked...really going to stick to it this time!
  • buzzrio
    buzzrio Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it again today too. I've done Level 1 on odd days over the last few months, always doing the beginner's moves, which are still not easy (and can I hell do a push up!). Hoping I can keep it consistent this time round. I've a lot of weight to lose so will be interesting to see what happens, if anything just to get me fitter!

We can do this! :sweat_smile: