what should i do about this

Options
13»

Replies

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    I'd really try having this conversation with your BF instead of internet strangers. We all just want to see y'all break up, because we're not emotionally invested.

Sorry people are being rude to you...we ARE here as a support network and so thanks for trusting us and talking to us. Good Luck.

If she and her BF broke up, would you take responsibility or care at all if it was because she heeded your advice or anybody else's on here?

People are on this site seeking support for everything from bad marriages to dating and everything in between. My gosh.

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    I'd really try having this conversation with your BF instead of internet strangers. We all just want to see y'all break up, because we're not emotionally invested.

Sorry people are being rude to you...we ARE here as a support network and so thanks for trusting us and talking to us. Good Luck.

If she and her BF broke up, would you take responsibility or care at all if it was because she heeded your advice or anybody else's on here?

People are on this site seeking support for everything from bad marriages to dating and everything in between. My gosh.

In chit-chat, fun, and games? We disagree
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

The LAST place I want advice from on my relationship or life goals is Chit Chat.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »

The LAST place I want advice from on my relationship or life goals is Chit Chat.

image.png
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    From what I have read from the OP's responses, she doesn't want to hear anything except her boyfriend's mother is wrong for what she did. She is protecting her "mouthy" child from a woman that she apparently has grown tired of having around.

Here's my take on the whole situation: the boyfriend needs to step up and be a man. That is his home and he should either protect those in his home (e.g his significant other and children in the home regardless of whether he's the biological father) or the girlfriend needs to go. If she doesn't see that he's not going to stand up for her now then he never will. This is especially true if they have been indeed in a relationship for the last 5 years. This man should have a VERY good relationship with her daughter and he should feel like she is as close to his own child as can be granted the child was very young when they got together.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    *shakes head*
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    OP> Don't take all this to heart.Try reading some of the other subject matters in the discussions and you will see you are right at home. Like I said...sorry
  • AmyTCaldwell
    AmyTCaldwell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    The best thing for you to do is get out while you have a chance, no type of violence,verbal,physical,or mental,should be brought into your precious child's life, bless her heart, give her a chance at life,around loving people.your beautiful,and the both of you don't need to put yourselves in this situation,that's your child,and you need to protect her. The good lord blessed you with a child,and he knows when your putting your child in a bad situation,he can easily take away your child. You in your heart,do the right thing and please,for the sake of your precious baby,just leave. And pray for peace. :-) love and understanding.