30 Day Shred: April

Options

Replies

• bettina274
    bettina274 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just did L2 for the first day yesterday, definitely tougher than L1, especially since it seems I have little arm strength :/
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Hurt my hand today and can't grip the hand weights, or put any pressure on it without a lot of pain. Going to do a walk at home video today, and hope that my hand is better by tomorrow
  • hcdo
    hcdo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    L2D6 done. So glad to be over half-way done with this level!
  • couldbeme
    couldbeme Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Day 3 l1 still cant do push ups or skip or jumping jacks ive oredered beginner shred and some sports bras ... Im not losing weight ive not got an under active thyroid either been tested , i am on meds for my rhemautoid arthritis just dont u derstand why its not shifting ive had salad now for 2 weeks now and trying to keep to 1200 odd cals any sugestions idebe grateful xx
  • KingBoo10
    KingBoo10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    L3 is a killer, but I'm enjoying it the most. I hated L2 with a passion. My muscles are quite sore from sitting at a desk all day. Might do a little yoga this evening too :).
  • livinmydreamsthruJesus
    Options
    Completed L1D9... I am so ready for level 2
  • SammyDee2015
    SammyDee2015 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Keep the pace as best you can. Each set works one area harder that the others. I started at level 1 on apr 1. Couldnt do 1 push up, 1 jumping jack, or 1 proper butt kick. Took a day break for ea lvl 1 and 2. This morning I did L2 & L3 all the way through, back to back. I was sweating as much as first two days in level 1. But it felt good and I felt strong. This series is awesome!
  • zachwyatt0714
    zachwyatt0714 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i am doing the beginner shred l3 d2 and will be doing this shred next. would love to see some of your results for inspiration!! will start may 1 if anyone wants to do it with me.
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    L02D10 completed just now.

I'm afraid for what level 3 has in store
  • albygb
    albygb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Y'all i'm ashamed to say i fell of the wagon a bit and havent been too consistent with doing the 30 day shred. I just completed L2 D5 this morning. However the only upside is that I have still been doing other workout stuff (classes and going to the gym almost every day) So i'm not losing out on that. I find level 2 really difficult on my knees which have problems already but i'm working through it and cant wait for it to be done.
  • _onebeauty
    Options
    Found the 30DS Level 3 on YouTube; for those of you that don't have the DVD.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1EGp-VcbXaw
  • livinmydreamsthruJesus
    Options
    Completed L1D10
  • SammyDee2015
    Options
    I love to see all the ladies checking in ~ BTW if you are averaging 3 JM workouts a week then you are doing great! if you are doing alternates in between those days then you are doing awesome.... and if you are doubling anything up (40 minutes at a time) You. Are. AWESOME!!!! :0)
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Woke with a cold today, so did Leslie Sansone today. Getting back to Jillian tomorrow as long as I don't develop a cough
  • _onebeauty
    Options
    Did L03D01. I like to preview it visually before I just jump in & do it. It looked soo much easier than it actually was :/ It was a lot harder than I thought it wld be!!

Im proud though, bc I have done this DVD before. I just did it up to Level 1, and I completed that for like 15 days... lol! I did however get amazing results!
  • bettina274
    bettina274 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love to see all the ladies checking in ~ BTW if you are averaging 3 JM workouts a week then you are doing great! if you are doing alternates in between those days then you are doing awesome.... and if you are doubling anything up (40 minutes at a time) You. Are. AWESOME!!!! :0)
    Sooo good to know. :) I only do JM a few times a week, but do hit classes at the gym 4 times a week. I've been feeling like such a flake because I don't do the 30DS daily...
  • KingBoo10
    KingBoo10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    L3D4 done. Did the first two circuits on level 1 after for a little more punishment ;-).
  • _onebeauty
    Options
    L03D02 done; thankfully... lol! It always gets tough to commit to the 30DS come Fri, Sat, Sun for me :/
  • MimGSR
    MimGSR Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday after L2D2, did L2D3 today. Regretted it when I had to carry my 10kg baby round a swimming pool for her lesson afterwards...
    Really need to get my eating better or this will all be for nothing! Taking sunday as a rest day as I think I'll be too busy.
  • SammyDee2015
    Options
    did L3 by itself this morning, then took a wee nap! This weekend I plan on working out a new regime that combines or uses many of the JM videos for May. Getting bored is never a good thing for me! :)