30 Day Shred: April

Options

Replies

• dlajambe
    dlajambe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Halfway through level 2!! I can't wait to move on to next level. I'm sensing from other comments that level 3 is more enjoyable? That keeps me motivated
  • lisyg3737
    lisyg3737 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of level 1. This is my 2nd time around hopefully this time I can finish it. Overall great workout.
  • KingBoo10
    KingBoo10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    lisyg3737 wrote: »
    Day 4 of level 1. This is my 2nd time around hopefully this time I can finish it. Overall great workout.

You can do it! We're all here doing it with you :).
  • livinmydreamsthruJesus
    Options
    Completed L2D1
  • KingBoo10
    Options
    L3D7 done! SO CLOSE!! :)
  • lisyg3737
    lisyg3737 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @KingBoo10 thanks for the support. Good job you are almost at the finish line. Lmk your results.
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post this; completed L03D06 yesterday. I just need to will my way through the remainder!! Uber excited to say Im completed this workout challenge!
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I'm really interested what you guys plan on doing next, you've got to keep it going now. I just decided to repeat on a 1, 2, 3 rotation, D 51 today L3 only 3 more rotations and I'll be 60 days shredded.

I have ripped in 30 ready to start when I'm done.
  • MimGSR
    MimGSR Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    L2D7 done. I keep changing my mind, but I might do couch to 5k next, alongside the strength exercises. I've only added a few of the exercises from level 2 to my little routine as I don't enjoy them as much!
  • KingBoo10
    Options
    I think I will continue the cardio 1 with Jillian and also throw in her six pack abs workout. I haven't really enjoyed the thirty day shred (level 3 being my favourite), though. I think it's because of the repetition and watching Natalie cheat day in and day out ;-). I wonder if I started the shred a bit prematurely and, because of that, I don't see any real change in my body. Still have too much padding around the mid section! The cardio should help with the fat loss (along with my calorie deficit) and the toning will come from the abs workout.
  • T_Ciku
    T_Ciku Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    So today I did L2D4. It was super difficult because of the mental block I had. I'm getting to the point where I don't have the enthusiasm any more. This is what happened last time and I quit in level 2. I think because level 1 was moderately easy for me. Some moves were killer but overall I could get through it smiling. Level 2 is seriously hard. It takes so much out of me. It's like the intensity increased by 10.

Honestly, if it wasn't for this support group I would have seriously been considering quitting. The only thing that got me through was thinking of coming on here after I've quit and seeing all the people who've pushed through and feeling like a quitter. So a HUGE thank you to everyone who's posting! You guys are awesome.
  • KingBoo10
    Options
    L3D8 done! 2 more days :)
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    L03D07 completed. (only 3 more days left!!)

I plan on being DONE w/ the 30DS after I complete it. I plan on doing her dvd "Killer Buns & Thighs". Prior to the 30DS, I was doing C25K. I will continue this program aswell once I've completed the 30DS.
  • MimGSR
    MimGSR Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    L2D8 done! I'm looking forward to level 3, especially as I feel sorry for Anita in this one, I feel like she's left out a bit. I could just be being over emotional though!
  • hcdo
    hcdo Posts: 201 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    KingBoo10 wrote: »
    I haven't really enjoyed the thirty day shred (level 3 being my favourite), though. I think it's because of the repetition and watching Natalie cheat day in and day out ;-).

Natalie's cheating has always bugged me too :) I finished L3D1 yesterday and while it's really hard, I think I'll like it more than L2. This has been a big challenge for me to stick with this program. Like an above poster mentioned, I'd probably have quit if it hadn't been for checking in with you guys. Thank you for the inspiration!

I'm wondering what to do after this program as well. How do Jillian's other programs compare to this one? More repetitive? Harder? What about programs such as T25? Are any of those available on YouTube?
  • KingBoo10
    Options
    L3D9 done! My internet is spotty (thanks, Rogers), so it won't load the cardio 1. Guess I'm taking a break...
  • KingBoo10
    Options
    L3D10 is done! I'm done! If I can do it, you guys can too! What a sense of accomplishment I feel today. Keep going and believe in yourself. I don't know you guys, but I'm proud of you and can't thank you enough for the encouragement and motivation that this post has given me. :)
  • hcdo
    Options
    L3D2 done last night. I'm really looking forward to this being over, but it's I have to admit it's helped me stay on track with exercising. Often I would just do a half-a**ed run and call it a day. [It's also helped me have the strength to train two very strong, very unruly dogs to walk on a leash :) ]
  • merrileebouchard
    merrileebouchard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    L3D5 done! I honestly can say that I really enjoy this level, could be that Anita's moves seem to be much easier this time around and that's what I've been following!

The sun is shining here and I still have my runners on, thinking I might go for a quick little run around the block!
  • hcdo
    Options
    L3D3 done. Every time I start a new level I feel like I'm starting over completely. I guess that's good though; something must be working.