30 Day Shred: April

Options
Hello everybody!

I have had amazing results in the past using the 30 Day Shred DVD. I am looking to start again on April 1rst (tomorrow), and I wanted to see if I could start a group out of it.

My name is Candice and I am 26 years old.

Replies

• rosiemonette
    Options
    I didn't work for about a year due to illness & of course I gained weight. Im at my heaviest right now so I really want to get back in the body im used to, especially with summer right around the corner. Anyway, I started this video 4 days ago and Im already feeling really good. Im sore all over which is a great feeling! Your the 1st person I've seen menton this video so I wanted to ask you, did you loose alot of weight after the 30days or did you just tone up?
  • Chellybell13
    Chellybell13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i'm starting tomorrow
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, but did a different aerobics video today. Actually really enjoyed it. Today I am so sore!
  • fabfrog
    fabfrog Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll jump on board too! What are your goals for this group, results, before and after pictures, general encouragement/accountability? I did the first week then I got bored with it. Maybe this will help keep me on track! :)
  • albygb
    albygb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I keep starting and stopping so maybe if i'm part of a challenge I will be held accountable. :D
  • bettina274
    bettina274 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I want to start as well, now that I am finished with my March goal of walking 50 miles.. :) Need another goal for April, so this is perfect.
  • jollygrover
    jollygrover Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i'm starting tomorrow

I am starting tomorrow
  • jollygrover
    jollygrover Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me!

• _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    @ RosieMonette; I wasent tracking my weightloss when I did it prior... but i doubt I lost more than 10 lbs
  • _onebeauty
    Options
    @ fabfrog; as far as gials go... I honestly dont even know.. lol! This is the first post Ive created; so I have no clue!! At the bare minimum keep us all updated on your progress, weightloss, measurements, anything you notice.

Im seriously looking forward to the sore feeling again - it means progress!
  • KingBoo10
    KingBoo10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm on day four of it. Feeling less sore today than before. I have started doing a power walk warm up (with arm stretches) in order to get more prepared for the workout as I find her warm-up too short. I'm hoping my endurance improves soon as I'm completely out of breath after the jumping jacks and jump rope combo.
  • _onebeauty
    Options
    Im soo surprised & excited you guys are doing it or planning to do it! I searched 30DS and I only found veryyyyy old posts... lol!

Pls just try to post a daily message on here each day you complete!
  • klund13
    klund13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting tomorrow!
  • Chellybell13
    Chellybell13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose a few pounds and inches. I'm on holiday in 6 weeks and really need to get into gear! Add me :)
  • anniehussle
    anniehussle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm interested this could really motivate me alot! :)
  • StaceyB1603
    StaceyB1603 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 days in so far, LOVE this workout and would recommend to anyone. Did it last year and kept it up with good results but fell off the wagon again. Back on it again now though, want to feel like myself again. After 4 days of doing it I was able to touch my toes without bending my knees, which I wasn't able to before. Loads of differences in my body. It's amazing how quickly your body adapts, at first you almost feel you can't finish it and soon you find level 1 too easy. Love Jillian Michaels though, think her workouts are fab!! My advise would be to really push yourself, even when you feel you can't carry on, just breathe and keep going!! Feel free to add me anyone, would love some friends to keep me motivated!
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred last year and I loved it! I have also completed Jillian's Ripped In 30 program, and several weeks of Six Week Six Pack. Instead of following one program I like to mix it up and do alternate levels/JM workouts, depending on my mood. Good luck to everyone!
  • lukne
    lukne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll do it!
  • jigglyjessica
    jigglyjessica Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    how do you log it as exercise?
  • _onebeauty
    Options
    how do you log it as exercise?

I honestly dont know. I never log my exercise on here anyways... I am just happy to know i did it.. lol

Maybe 1/2 cardio & 1/2 strength training? Like 10 minutes of each