30 Day Shred: April

Options

Replies

• aimeehaven
    aimeehaven Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    so excited that I found this thread! On level 1 day 9 today. I have done the 30 day shred before and had awesome results. Looking to stay motivated to complete it again as I hate level 2 lol! Feel free to add me :)
  • thatrabidgirl
    thatrabidgirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did this last summer and lost 10 pounds. Now I just do level 1 and 3 back to back as a regular workout. Be careful with level 2 everybody, it's a killer on your knees.
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    It's funny how much we all seem to hate Level 2. For me it is the planks vs. the lunges. I always want to slap her when she jokes about going jean shopping and bathing suit shopping.
  • bettina274
    bettina274 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well, I hate to say it but I missed the last few days, only did day 1. Lost a close friend of my daughters last week due to a freaky accident so that threw me for a loop. I will be back in the game today though :)
  • fghtffyrDEMONS
    fghtffyrDEMONS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I lost around 5 inches when I did this last time! I'm in. I'm 24 years old. Add me. ^_^
  • Chellybell13
    Chellybell13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done!
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Excited I only have 5 days of level 1 left!
    bettina274 wrote: »
    Well, I hate to say it but I missed the last few days, only did day 1. Lost a close friend of my daughters last week due to a freaky accident so that threw me for a loop. I will be back in the game today though :)

I'm soo sorry!! :( I hope you & your daughter, & esp that friends family are coming along ok w/ all of this tragedy going on.
  • morganbaby1016
    morganbaby1016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just restarted the shred. I had done it about a year ago but fell off the wagon about 2 weeks in on level 1 (I didn't want to move on and not have the stamina to do level 2) I have gotten a little squishy again after the holidays and I'm back to logging meals and being conscious of what I'm putting in my mouth again.

I took my measurements and weight again and want to see what actually changes as I do it.
  • albygb
    albygb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    L1D6 completed last night and L1D7 completed this morning after my 2.5 mile "run" warm up.
  • glakey
    glakey Posts: 1
    Options
    Is it too late to start?
  • KingBoo10
    KingBoo10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    L1D10 complete! L2D1 starts tomorrow!!
  • kds1340
    kds1340 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    L1D5 over and done with. Halfway there.
  • vickys84
    vickys84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just did L1D5. Just past the soreness now :) feeling so much better the last couple of days starting my day with exercise, never thought I would say that! I've always been an evening exerciser before.
    This is going to sound super nerdy, but I've made myself a chart, and I give myself a gold star sticker at the end of each workout. The thought of not getting my star is enough to keep me going.
    Keep it up everyone, and thank you for the motivation to keep going!
  • _onebeauty
    Options
    vickys84 wrote: »
    I just did L1D5. Just past the soreness now :) feeling so much better the last couple of days starting my day with exercise, never thought I would say that! I've always been an evening exerciser before.
    This is going to sound super nerdy, but I've made myself a chart, and I give myself a gold star sticker at the end of each workout. The thought of not getting my star is enough to keep me going.
    Keep it up everyone, and thank you for the motivation to keep going!

Not nerdy @ all! Whatever works is OK. Honestly... This thread is the ONLYY thing that works for me... LOL! Sad but true. I woke up feeling kinda crappy bc my period is due today; but I got on here && read some posts from you guys, & Im ready to go now!! lol! :/
  • _onebeauty
    Options
    glakey wrote: »
    Is it too late to start?

No!! Please join in!
  • _onebeauty
    Options
    Omg.. YESS! I completed L01D07 just now,

I didn't think I wld today.. But reading your posts got me through it! My body & I say thank you!!
  • KingBoo10
    KingBoo10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    one_beauty wrote: »
    Omg.. YESS! I completed L01D07 just now,

I didn't think I wld today.. But reading your posts got me through it! My body & I say thank you!!

Awesome!! Good for you :). Keep at it.
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi! Day one done...just getting restarted....
  • tootiescott9
    tootiescott9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am starting late..I am starting day 1 in the morning
  • hcdo
    hcdo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    L1D4. A little behind but still determined. Glad I had actually done a little bit in March so I'm not dying. Still hate those anterior raises, though...