30 Day Shred: April

Options

Replies

• Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I'll be joining your thread on Thursday, I'll be starting all over again, tomorrow is my
    hcdo wrote: »
    L1D4. A little behind but still determined. Glad I had actually done a little bit in March so I'm not dying. Still hate those anterior raises, though...
    They are my least favourite thing on level 1, I'm on day 31 today and I'm rotating the levels this time and I knew I'd have to do them again and I'd always weakened on the 2nd turn, the arms were not getting up to eye level.

Today I did them all to eye level, I kept on time with the girls till 1/2 way through round 2 where I just slowed a little but every time I got the weights to eye level, I'm using 4lb weights.

• lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Today is d6 of L2. I have lost 2.5 lbs since starting. My pants have gotten looser. Today I feel a lack of energy though and tired. I took 3 days off so far. I hope to get it done today.
  • Lemster33
    Lemster33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 days late but i'll make it up I promise :smiley: I did this last year and I was toned and buff as hell, not so much with the weight loss but I felt amazing so I can't wait to start again!!! Tomorrow morning...its me and you jillian >:)
  • kayla_harker
    kayla_harker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Lemster33 wrote: »
    I'm 9 days late but i'll make it up I promise :smiley: I did this last year and I was toned and buff as hell, not so much with the weight loss but I felt amazing so I can't wait to start again!!! Tomorrow morning...its me and you jillian >:)
    loved ur post :)
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post this..

Last weekend I told my fiancé I needed to do my workout dvd & he wanted to join. I couldn't do it w/out laughing at him!! He was feeling how tough it is!! It was soooo funny!! The next day, he was telling me how sore he was in weird places. LMAO!

I thought it was soo funny, bc he always laughs when I tell him how hard it is & how sweaty I get.
  • hcdo
    hcdo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'll be joining your thread on Thursday, I'll be starting all over again, tomorrow is my
    hcdo wrote: »
    L1D4. A little behind but still determined. Glad I had actually done a little bit in March so I'm not dying. Still hate those anterior raises, though...
    They are my least favourite thing on level 1, I'm on day 31 today and I'm rotating the levels this time and I knew I'd have to do them again and I'd always weakened on the 2nd turn, the arms were not getting up to eye level.

Today I did them all to eye level, I kept on time with the girls till 1/2 way through round 2 where I just slowed a little but every time I got the weights to eye level, I'm using 4lb weights.

I've been using 5 lb weights (that's all I had lying around) and can't get them to eye level for the whole time. I should probably find something that weighs less than 5 and use those for a little while.... Glad I'm not the only one who hates them!
  • KingBoo10
    KingBoo10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've been using 5lb weights the whole time. It gets so much worse in level 2. She REALLY works the arms.
  • _onebeauty
    Options
    Just finished L01D09; I am soo ready to be done w/ level 1!!!

I plan on doing L01D10 tom morning and then taking the weekend off; to start L02D01 on Monday. My fiancé has been giving me a hard time for not taking rest days... smh

Its called the 30 Day Shred; I want to be done in 30 days???!!!
  • _onebeauty
    Options
    Seriously trying to stay w/ my head in the game.. Google image searching 30DS results, lol!
  • aghi00
    aghi00 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am going into my D7 of LV1 :) took another day off as the flu yesterday had me in bed all day... I am addding Physique 57 into the mix as I really (really) want to drop at least 1 size before May 30 since I have a group holiday that weekend which means showing my body in a bikini in front of a bunch of people hahahahaha.
    I have asked the hubby to hide the scale for me until the 20th of this month since I know that the weight can fluctuate a lot when working out and I don't want to get discourage if I see it go up.
    Took my measurements this week so I'll be letting you know of the results by the end of this journey!
    Keep up the good work!! We can do this!!
  • fgrice11
    fgrice11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just found this thread. I did L1D9 today, as I also started on the 1st. I'm ready to be done with level 1, but I know what's in store for me in L2, so I'm kinda nervous since I've now got L1 down pretty well :#
    I started this program the same day I started back here on MFP with watching my calories, and I've only lost 2.2lbs. I did this program last year and even tho I know I will see great results with inches lost and toning at the end of it, I still love when my scale goes down :/
    Oh, I also immediately get on my treadmill for 2-3 miles after each workout, so I'm hoping to see extra fantastic results! :D
  • emtbsara
    emtbsara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Okay I just completed level 3!! It was great. I love taking a day off from the monotony of the gym and doing a home workout. Thanks for the motivation gals.
  • kayla_harker
    kayla_harker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ugh for some reason today was extra hard.
  • luisarogan72
    Options
    Hi is this a dvd I can buy to follow!?
  • Nbutler613
    Options
    Hi everyone! Is it too late for me to join? I need a different challenge as I prepare for my Warrior Dashes coming up:)
  • Lissieyo
    Lissieyo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey! Ive just finished Day 8 of Level one. I only made it to 9 days last time so feeling way more positive about completing. I can already tell the difference in how my body feels and I know I'm stronger. I can actually do the 3/4 press ups now whereas at the start I just fell to the floor! A bit concerned about whether or not level 2 will kill me though! Add me if you like, and we can support each other :)
  • Lissieyo
    Lissieyo Posts: 29 Member
    Options

You can get every level on you tube :)

• Nbutler613
    Options
    Lissieyo wrote: »

You can get every level on you tube :)

Do you just search 30 day shred?
  • kds1340
    kds1340 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    D7 L1 complete. Anyone else having calf/shin pain? Can no longer do the butt kicks so just replace them with JJ or rope.
  • KingBoo10
    KingBoo10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    L2D3 complete!