30 Day Shred: April

Options

Replies

• fgrice11
    fgrice11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Finished L1D10 today, and I finished strong!
    Moving on to Level 2 tomorrow...it's a killer!
  • GeorgiaJGrant
    GeorgiaJGrant Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've just tried level one for the first time and my legs feel like jelly. I miss being fit :| Bring on day two...
  • albygb
    albygb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I just completed L1D8 this morning (I may do it again after work this evening). Unfortunately due to being overly tired from the gym I missed out on two days but I'm back at it and cant wait to start L2 after this weekend. I also completed my 10 Green Smoothie cleanse yesterday and lost 7lbs!!! but apart from that i feel stronger, fitter my clothes fit better and I'm actually keeping up with natalie in the videos and doing some extra reps just because. I feel great!
  • LeeAnn254
    LeeAnn254 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello 30day Shredders. I'm on Level 2 day 12. Would still love to join! I've done it before last March and got such great results. I would suggest taking pictures if you haven't done it yet. You will such a difference more than what the scale says. Love Jillian's workouts. If you stick with it and have a healthy diet you will see results. Will post my before and after pictures after I complete it. Actually my old profile pic is the before and after picture from last time. Moved on to her ripped in 30 afterwards and was down 41lbs total gain back 20lbs since then hence why im back on it. Happy shredding.
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    KingBoo10 wrote: »
    I've been using 5lb weights the whole time. It gets so much worse in level 2. She REALLY works the arms.

I'm now on a rotation so D32 L2 and I think I blanked out the squats with the V raise!! When that came up today I just thought oh no, but I still did it.

• lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Did day 6 of level 2. Just hate level 2! Can't wait till I finish and go in to level 3.
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Just completed L01D10.. Im so glad bc I began to loath it & Jillian... lol. Amped to begin L02
  • kayla_harker
    kayla_harker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    kds1340 wrote: »
    D7 L1 complete. Anyone else having calf/shin pain? Can no longer do the butt kicks so just replace them with JJ or rope.

me! except my pain is on the inside of my shins is that wierd?
  • albygb
    Options
    one_beauty wrote: »
    Just completed L01D10.. Im so glad bc I began to loath it & Jillian... lol. Amped to begin L02

OMG i thought i was the only one that was hating Jillian talk arrgghhhh... i know the workout well enough that now i can do it without watching the video but for timing sake i put it on and hit mute and add some pump up music lol. it helps loads cus she is so freaking annoying especially when i'm getting tired lol
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hello, can I join? I did day 1 level 1 yesterday. I left work early and wore a workout vest to try and motivate myself throughout the day...then I got home and sat around for an hour and a half! So effing lazy! I thought a group might help me get on with it :)
  • bumflapassassin
    Options
    I've just tried level one for the first time and my legs feel like jelly. I miss being fit :| Bring on day two...

Hahaha that was me yesterday on day one! I almost flopped down the stairs like a slinky!
  • albygb
    Options
    Hello, can I join? I did day 1 level 1 yesterday. I left work early and wore a workout vest to try and motivate myself throughout the day...then I got home and sat around for an hour and a half! So effing lazy! I thought a group might help me get on with it :)

OF course you can join! and you are well on your way to not being lazy cus you got up and did the workout! good job and keep it up!
  • bumflapassassin
    Options
    bettina274 wrote: »
    Back in the game, did yesterday and getting ready to do todays. However, which weights are you all using? I only have the 5 lbs ones at home, should I go out and get lighter ones? They dont seem too bad other than on the anterior raises ;)

My sister stole my little weights but I hated them anyway because they're too heavy for me...I have been using small tins of spaghetti as weights and my arms are sore from day one which is quite embarrassing B)
  • bumflapassassin
    Options
    albygb wrote: »

OF course you can join! and you are well on your way to not being lazy cus you got up and did the workout! good job and keep it up!

Thank you! Did my second day and got jelly legs again :smiley:
  • dlajambe
    dlajambe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    L1D7 done today! I'm getting a little tired of level 1
  • dlajambe
    dlajambe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Has anyone here skipped to level 2 before 10 days were up? It's still a challenging workout I just get bored of the same routine
  • fgrice11
    fgrice11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I decided to take a day of rest before starting level 2, since I didn't take any rest days the whole 10 days of level 1! So tomorrow L2D1 for me :)
  • 5000thAngel
    5000thAngel Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm glad to find this post! I started back in March, but haven't been doing 30DS every day, mixing it up a little because I am only managing working out 4 days a week usually. :(

I am doing 30DS, I'm on Day 18, but am on Level 3. I couldn't do 10 days on each (boredom) so I only did 8 days on each level.

dlajambe wrote: »
    Has anyone here skipped to level 2 before 10 days were up? It's still a challenging workout I just get bored of the same routine

I definitely did!! I could not take 10 days of level 1, because I get bored too easily. I did 8 days on Level 1, and then moved on. In level 2 (which is EXPONENTIALLY harder than Level 1) I did the same thing: hit 8 days and couldn't do it again. Rather than give up (because I was about to) I moved up to level 3.

When I finish 30DS I'm going to do Ripped in 30. It has the same 3-2-1 workout style but 4 levels, each meant to be 1 week long. That is a little less "boring" for me. I need things to be mixed up.

Has anyone seen any great results so far?!
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I said today was going to be my rest day.. but I got soo used to doing the 30DS; so i did L02D01
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Has anyone seen any great results so far?!

I did, my profile pic is my before and after, I''ve only got 15lbs to go but I seriously have less wobbly bits and I have some abs starting, I went straight into doing another 30 days but I'm rotating 1,2 then 3 for the next 27 days as I'm 3 days in or as I see it 33 days in.