Options
123457»

Replies

• Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    @ndj1979 Could have never had this pointless battle if you just used emoticons or action emphasis.

Pffff lol ...yes, I guess that would of made everything ok ..

Lol that’s actually funny. :smile: I’m sorry if I was too harsh - I guess that can happen with sensitive topics.
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    @ndj1979 even if it were a joke that was quite inappropriate on this thread. Just because OP didn't come back I am sure other girls struggling with the same problem and looking to see if there was something they can do browsed the conversation. With the self esteem problems they are maybe already facing they don't need your two cents on the matter. A joke is a joke, but for the wrong person it can be a personal issue and send them to a dark place. I know common deceny is rare these days but try to have a little respect for others.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I'm shutting this down now, as there are so many guideline violations I don't even know which form letter to use.

I'm juts going to gently remind everyone that we have a report feature, and if you feel another user has violated a guideline, you need to just report it and move on without escalating the situation.
This discussion has been closed.