MFP Biggest Loser Team Challenge (10 weeks)

Options

Replies

• misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    What type of commitment is required as far as time? I dont want to join and not be able to fully commit.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    @Childfree1991 Done! You can still post your weight in the starting thread if you like. We might end up tracking your muscle gain!

@joybedford That's no problem. The starting weight thread won't close until Sunday night - which is why folks (other than cheerleaders) won't be allocated to a team until Monday morning.
  • Childfree1991
    Childfree1991 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thanks. If you ever make a bulking group, @kendalslimmer, please add me to it.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something that could be fun. Never did it before.
    I take a very slow approach to weight loss. I weigh in monthly and 99% of my exercise is weight lifting. I came out to about 6lbs lost over the last month. So not sure my very slow and steady method would go over well for the basis of the challenge, but if it does, i'd be real glad to take part. I do have a tendency to be competitive about a lot of things and feel like that combined with my own strict and no-nonsense approach to my exercise and eating regimen can maybe come into play and help others out.
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @misscaligreen You have to weigh-in once a week (anytime Thursday-Sunday). You'll also have to agree a team challenge each week (each team creates their own, although there will be 'suggested' ones) and report back with your progress - so you'll spend a bit of time on the group's forum. Also, every group member has a buddy they'll need to email at least once a week.
  • kendalslimmer
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @Childfree1991 Will do! :)

@Brownsbacker4evr Sounds like you'll be a good match for us! We still have spreadsheets from the last 2 challenges available on the group's forum and you'll see that we have every type of member you can think of when you check them - the kind of folks who lose 2lb a week and the kind who lose 0.2lb a week. You'd be more than welcome to come share your expertise with us and have some fun! So... I've issued you an invite. You can accept it by going to your 'notifications' (the bell symbol in 'community').
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    It's gone midnight here in the UK - so I'm off to bed - but the group's other leader, RosePepperCreek has promised to check this thread for updates from you guys as the night goes on.

This is her profile, if you need to message her directly for an invite:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/rosepeppercreek/profile/rosepeppercreek

Thanks guys!
  • kays2008xx18
    kays2008xx18 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Could I get one please xxx
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,166 Member
    Options
    I think I just applied. Still working on being MFP savvy. :)
  • Tammys_journey
    Tammys_journey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just asked to join this group
  • iwantmydenimback
    iwantmydenimback Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    just applied for access! looking forward to the challenge :)
  • rissa2014sexy
    rissa2014sexy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can you add me to the group? I tried and I don't know if it worked
  • CriticLite
    CriticLite Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Can you add me to this challenge as well please!
  • LoveMyBabes3
    LoveMyBabes3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I need this too.
  • rosepeppercreek
    rosepeppercreek Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    @Dictorbutt, @Tammys_journey, @iwantmydenimback, @rissa2014sexy and @LoveMyBabes3! You guys are all added. @CriticLite I sent you an invite!
  • Peaceful_
    Peaceful_ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hello id love to join the challenge could use the motivation :smiley:
  • rosepeppercreek
    rosepeppercreek Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    @Peaceful_xoxo, you got it! Added!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    I'm back! And RosePepperCreek is now sleeping. Boom! International co-operation - why do the politicians find it so hard?! lol.
  • joan4440
    joan4440 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    nicailyzee wrote: »
    Id like to join it doent hurt to meet new people and gain encouragement thanks

• joan4440
    joan4440 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Oops hit the wrong key a second ago Yes I'd like to join. Maybe if I'm part of a team, I will do better, so I don't let the others down.