MFP Biggest Loser Team Challenge (10 weeks)

Options

Replies

• acer88
    acer88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love an invite :)
  • snapdragon_84
    snapdragon_84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Could I get an invite please?
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    @pinkinnocence08 @acer88 @snapdragon_84 Invites sent! Please accept them and then add your current weight to the Starting Weight thread.

@NLMfitness You will have a team, as long as you add your weight to the starting weight thread on the group's forum - they'll be announced Monday.
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    ^^bump^^
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Ok, I did!!! Looking forward to this. Thanks much!
  • JustineScott26
    JustineScott26 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yes can you add me as well thank you ao much
  • mp216y
    mp216y Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just put in my request can't wait to get started!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    I've just approved you guys - you should be able to post your starting weights on the group's forum now! :) (Check the bottom of the community message boards to see the link.)
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    ^^bump^^
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I put in a request. I hope that I can join
  • mjmills06
    mjmills06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I also put in a request to join from the link, not sure if it went through though.
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @missm2 @mjmills06 I've just accepted you requests - please can you post a starting weight on the group's forum ASAP - we'll be closing the starting weight thread Sunday night and allocating teams on Monday. Now you've been accepted, to access the forum go to 'community' (the message boards) and scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the 'Biggest Losers Team Challenge' link. Or click here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/23818-biggest-losers-team-challenge

Thanks guys!
  • Taivanu
    Taivanu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to join. Please add me. It sounds like great fun!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @Taivanu I've sent you an invite sweetie. Go to 'community' then 'notifications' (the bell symbol) to see and accept it. Once you've done that, a link to the groups forum should appear at the bottom of the message boards ('community') - please go there and enter your current weight into our Starting Weight thread. Thanks!
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Thank you for adding me :D
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @missm2 No problem sweetie!
  • LizzyGr35
    Options
    Hi New to MFP but would like some motivation, dropped >500cals per day for past three days and on a mission to drop weight for an August holiday in Greece.
  • kendalslimmer
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @LizzyGr35 I hope 500 is your deficit sweetie and not your calorie goal... If it's the former you'd be more than welcome in our group. :) Could you please clarify that for us? We want people in this group who intend to lose weight in a sensible and safe fashion. Thanks honey.
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I went to: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/23818-biggest-losers-team-challenge and clicked "Join This Group". I've told a few of my MFP friends about this and I'm pretty excited to be a part of this. Being accountable to team members somehow make me more accountable because I don't want to let them down. I'm really looking forward to this! B)
  • iiasok6
    iiasok6 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Just put in my request hopefully I got it in on time.