I ate Pop Tarts for 47 days straight and look what happened

Options

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm currently in love with Chocolatey Strawberry pop tarts with a scoop of any chocolate gelato.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I'm currently in love with Chocolatey Strawberry pop tarts.

For some reason I didn't want to buy these even though I know strawberry and chocolate to wonderfully together.
  • missyjane824
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »
    The world needs to make gluten-free poptarts :(

BB32n4ACcAABb3g.jpg

I've had the strawberry. Pretty dang tasty.

I need to get some of these. They look awesome and the no frosting is a huge win for me.

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I'm currently in love with Chocolatey Strawberry pop tarts.

For some reason I didn't want to buy these even though I know strawberry and chocolate to wonderfully together.

I thought it was blah but they were better th a n I thought. I agree about the pb&j ala smuckers and am excited to try cinnamon roll. This is the best thread next to the gelato one. :heart:
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    This post was so much cooler than I thought it was going to be.
  • Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I love you. Almost as much as I love Peanut Butter Pop Tarts.
    tumblr_lxq3a06hEf1r8nzi2o1_500.gif

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options

BB32n4ACcAABb3g.jpg

I need to get some of these. They look awesome and the no frosting is a huge win for me.

Lol, no frosting makes this look not awesome :( the frosting was the best part! I guess I could always add frosting myself.... Glutino is such a hit-or-miss brand, but I'll have to give them a shot if I find them!
  • missyjane824
    Options

BB32n4ACcAABb3g.jpg

Lol, no frosting makes this look not awesome :( the frosting was the best part! I guess I could always add frosting myself.... Glutino is such a hit-or-miss brand, but I'll have to give them a shot if I find them!

I like to add my own spin so the less frosting the better.
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Yay, science! ;)
  • missyjane824
    Options
    This post was so much cooler than I thought it was going to be.

The trick is picking a catchy title ;)
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I didn't even realize that you were doing this! I need to creep on your diary more often......So how was the BBQ pulled pork one?
  • lucygoesrawr
    lucygoesrawr Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. I wish we had all those poptarts over here. Although, not sure about the pulled pork/chocolate marshmallow poptart...
  • marvybells
    Options
    This is awesome. I wish we had all those poptarts over here. Although, not sure about the pulled pork/chocolate marshmallow poptart...

It might be really good with a peanut butter poptart. One of my favorite local restaurants makes a killer peanut butter pulled pork sandwich.
  • ana3067
    Options

BB32n4ACcAABb3g.jpg

I used to only eat the part with frosting on it, so all the corners went in the trash LOL. I would often also eat the frosting off first.......

I love icing and frosting.
  • marvybells
    Options

BB32n4ACcAABb3g.jpg

I used to only eat the part with frosting on it, so all the corners went in the trash LOL. I would often also eat the frosting off first.......

I love icing and frosting.

omg, that's funny. These days i am happy to eat the whole thing, and no icing required. But as a kid I used to trash the edges, then I would chew at the icing part before gobbling up the rest.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options

BB32n4ACcAABb3g.jpg

I know, with Glutino! That's why I was reluctant to try them in the first place. But hey, their pretzels are good, right? And I'd been waiting YEARS (I was diagnosed in '97) for GF toaster pastries.

I was quite pleasantly surprised.

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options

BB32n4ACcAABb3g.jpg

I know, with Glutino! That's why I was reluctant to try them in the first place. But hey, their pretzels are good, right? And I'd been waiting YEARS (I was diagnosed in '97) for GF toaster pastries.

Mamapeach was celiac before gluten free was cool.

Such a hipster. ;)

• ana3067
    Options

BB32n4ACcAABb3g.jpg

OMG I forgot about their pretzels. The chocolate-covered? sooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooood. I've never seen these but we don't necessarily have huge sections for GF stuff.

• sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    irenehb wrote: »
    myfatass78 wrote: »
    They look so yummy! Poptarts are banned for sale in supermarkets etc here in Australia because of their woeful nutritional content, apparently. I think they may be available in the little specialty American stores, which are few and far between where i live :disappointed:

Pop Tarts are back in Australia as of last year it turns out.
    I am in Australia, saw poptarts (only 2 flavours) at the local Woolworths last week.
    They still have Woolworths?
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    tumblr_static_url.gif