I ate Pop Tarts for 47 days straight and look what happened

Options

Replies

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    LMAO someone flagged it. Does OP sat what else she ate? Awesome post and collage though, will read later after gym. Ive never had a pop tart as far as I recall.
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    LMAO someone flagged it. Does OP sat what else she ate? Awesome post and collage though, will read later after gym. Ive never had a pop tart as far as I recall.

Well she clearly only ate pop-tarts, do you not pay attention to the forums?

• 999tigger
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »

Im really sorry I didnt fully read the OP as I said i'll read it later.
  • valente347
    valente347 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I really, really, really don't like Pop-Tarts (I'll admit to being a huge pastry snob), but I'm sooooooo impressed with your creative process! Also, my husband feels the opposite about Pop-Tarts, so I know that sharing this with him will make his day.
  • ana3067
    Options

Lol I meant read the entire forum, since people say that people who eat pop-tarts etc are basically.. only eating that.

Althouhg a diet of ONLY poptarts would be quite nauseating.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    marvybells wrote: »
    I didn't even realize that you were doing this! I need to creep on your diary more often......So how was the BBQ pulled pork one?
    ya, I kept it on the down low. :) It was better than I would have expected. There was just a BBQ spice rub on it and would have been better with some BBQ sauce.
  • missyjane824
    Options
    marvybells wrote: »
    This is awesome. I wish we had all those poptarts over here. Although, not sure about the pulled pork/chocolate marshmallow poptart...

It might be really good with a peanut butter poptart. One of my favorite local restaurants makes a killer peanut butter pulled pork sandwich.

I like the sound of using a peanut butter pop tart
  • missyjane824
    Options

I think that was sarcasm. I didn't only eat pop tarts. I actually did a pretty good job of hitting my macros. I never would have guessed it would get flagged.
  • 999tigger
    Options

Lol I meant read the entire forum, since people say that people who eat pop-tarts etc are basically.. only eating that.

Lol peace. Yes I got that, was just browsing post gym. We believe in the same things, dont demonise, moderate etc. I have candy every day now, just fit it in like the rest of you.

OP I was just very impressed by the collage and all the flavours. I liked the chocolate thread with all the different brands. Im a bit dsappointed you didnt just eat just pop tarts now. Bit like that other thread where he ate just snickers, but that was a much shorter length of time.
  • ana3067
    Options

I think that was sarcasm. I didn't only eat pop tarts. I actually did a pretty good job of hitting my macros. I never would have guessed it would get flagged.

Because unhealthy or something?
  • ana3067
    Options

Lol peace. Yes I got that, was just browsing post gym. We believe in the same things, dont demonise, moderate etc. I have candy every day now, just fit it in like the rest of you.

OP I was just very impressed by the collage and all the flavours. I liked the chocolate thread with all the different brands. Im a bit dsappointed you didnt just eat just pop tarts now. Bit like that other thread where he ate just snickers, but that was a much shorter length of time.

I wonder how all that sugar/carbs would help for gym performance though.............
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    This is great!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    The world needs to make gluten-free poptarts :(

BB32n4ACcAABb3g.jpg

I've had the strawberry. Pretty dang tasty.

I need to get some of these. They look awesome and the no frosting is a huge win for me.

Lol, no frosting makes this look not awesome :( the frosting was the best part! I guess I could always add frosting myself.... Glutino is such a hit-or-miss brand, but I'll have to give them a shot if I find them!

I know, with Glutino! That's why I was reluctant to try them in the first place. But hey, their pretzels are good, right? And I'd been waiting YEARS (I was diagnosed in '97) for GF toaster pastries.

I was quite pleasantly surprised.
    Mamapeach was celiac before gluten free was cool.

Such a hipster. ;)

6c4ff2b4ee8259b0e1eae742291d1b2b.jpg

• missyjane824
    Options
    valente347 wrote: »
    I really, really, really don't like Pop-Tarts (I'll admit to being a huge pastry snob), but I'm sooooooo impressed with your creative process! Also, my husband feels the opposite about Pop-Tarts, so I know that sharing this with him will make his day.

Thanks. I do hope he enjoys it!

• missyjane824
    Options

'Unhealthy' indeed. Still trying to figure it out.

I wonder how all that sugar/carbs would help for gym performance though.............

I could really tell a difference even with my two Pop Tarts a day. Like I was getting 15000 - 20000 steps quite a few days. I didn't notice much difference in the lifting. Now that I'm done with the Pop Tarts I've been a bit lower on the carbs and good with 10000 steps.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options

Because processed and unclean! Oh noes!

OP kudos!
    I'll be honest I didn't really look at the collage due to being on mobile and small text.

Have you tried the chocolate chip cookie dough poptart??

And PB poptart burger... intrigued. I've never seen PB on a burger
  • Dreamyriver
    Dreamyriver Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    They still have Woolworths?

We do indeed still have Woolworths in Australia.

Don't get too excited though, it's nothing to do with F W Woolworth and is just one of the big 2 supermarkets. I was hugely disappointed when I moved here from the UK and discovered that fact.
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    POPTARTS ARE THE BOMB
    Work 'em into your cals, and it all works out! :D I usually eat one as a late night snack. Frosted Strawberry is my weakness.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options

Because processed and unclean! Oh noes!

OP kudos!
    I'll be honest I didn't really look at the collage due to being on mobile and small text.

Have you tried the chocolate chip cookie dough poptart??

And PB poptart burger... intrigued. I've never seen PB on a burger
    PB on burgers is nomliscious and helps the lettuce and cucumbers stay put.

I'm a weirdo with Pop-Tarts: I hate the frosting on 99% of them. It tastes like the powdered sugar+milk frosting we'd make on the cheap for cookies and cakes. I liked the brown sugar cinnamon PT (only ones without frosting), but Kellogg's stopped making them decades ago, plus I moved to Canada where they only had 3 flavors until 2 years ago. I prefer the PB PT when I can find them. Sadly, many others like them too. :(
    brown-sugar-cinnamon1.jpg

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    They still have Woolworths?

We do indeed still have Woolworths in Australia.

Don't get too excited though, it's nothing to do with F W Woolworth and is just one of the big 2 supermarkets. I was hugely disappointed when I moved here from the UK and discovered that fact.

yeah, our woolworths is just a normal grocery store. Nuffink special :disappointed: