Protein

Options
13»

Replies

• jodilynn783
    jodilynn783 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    I have been told by a personal trainer that the 40% protein, 30% fat and carb ratio is ideal for weight loss and muscle tone. As for losing weight in certain areas I realize you can't spot lose but I am noticing a difference in my belly. Perhaps I am losing it all around but I notice it most in my stomach? : )

Everybody loses it in different places at different rates. You might be one of the lucky ones that loses it in the belly quicker than most although you are likely losing it elsewhere as well.

• jodilynn783
    jodilynn783 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I appreciate everyone helping me out. Seems I don't need to be so stuck on percentages but I need to continue to eat healthy and workout. Thanks for all of the advice. : )
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Second the sardines, also shrimp. Just think like bubba from Forrest Gump - shrimp stir fry, shrimp cocktail, shrimp salad. So versatile!
  • Charliegottheruns
    Charliegottheruns Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I appreciate everyone helping me out. Seems I don't need to be so stuck on percentages but I need to continue to eat healthy and workout. Thanks for all of the advice. : )
    How about a Isolate Protein Shake.
  • sclause
    sclause Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    beans, lentils, eggs, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, quinoa... Or if you are like me and dont like meat or tofu or eggs and everything else and, protein powder.
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I got it mixed up. Looking at my settings now and I do have mine set at 30% protein.