Does anyone else get annoyed from Jillian Michales?

Options
Is it just me or does anyone else find Jillian Michaels in the 30 days shred ANNOYING.
I just wanna yell at her to shut up. Is it just me?

Replies

• jennagoogles13
    Options
    I literally JUST finished day 3 level 2! I know a lot of people complain about the repetitiveness of the video, but I find her quite motivating. Every time I feel like giving up she gets me through it:tongue:
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Turn the TV off. That helps.
  • siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I did 15 days of it and I hated her and told her to shut up (and other not so polite things) more than once lol
  • eresin
    eresin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    no, i find her very motivating
  • blackeraser
    Options
    I did 15 days of it and I hated her and told her to shut up (and other not so polite things) more than once lol

I know what you mean lol. I find her motivating BUT at the same time I wanna quit.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    She gets worse with the newer dvds. When I did her workouts, I muted her after the first few times and played my own music.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or does anyone else find Jillian Michaels in the 30 days shred ANNOYING.
    I just wanna yell at her to shut up. Is it just me?

Hahaha! My sister was just telling me how she can't do her DVDs, because she finds Jillian too annoying.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I usually put the tv on mute. Her voice is kinda annoying.
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It's either love or hate with Jillian, isn't it
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I find her totally annoying. Good thing I don't do her workouts.
  • Fit_Natasha
    Fit_Natasha Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Depends, some days I find her motivating, some days she is really annoying. On those days, I just do it with the music from my Ipod. The workout still great, love that it is only 20 min and doable before going to work.
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    It's either love or hate with Jillian, isn't it

Exactly this^^
  • janebshaw
    janebshaw Posts: 168
    Options
    I've never done Jillian Michales DVDs. Does she scream at you like she screams at people on The Biggest Loser? If she does, I would turn the volume down too!
  • StephF3692
    StephF3692 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i'm in the midst of the 30 day shred, and i'm not really annoyed by jillian. as some others have noted, i find it motivating, and i also appreciate that she DOES some of the workout with the 2 other girls, unlike another video i have where the trainer doesn't!
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    LOL, I thought I was the only one.....After calling her a few choice names, I just mute her now :laugh:
  • 20More
    20More Posts: 45
    Options
    I find her motivating but agree that she gets sickening to listen to through the 30 day shred. When I am doing a 30 minute segment I am familiar with, I turn the volume down and do it with my own music playing. Time goes much quicker this way!!
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I did 30-day shred twice which was just long enough to get me so annoyed by "No shame ladies" that I was ready to track her down and strangle her. The other thing that turned me off it was the possibility that I may end up with a body like hers - without wishing to sound a *kitten*....the girl looks like a dude.
  • BlitzClipz
    BlitzClipz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yeah I find her extremely annoying lol. I also find that the exercise seems to take longer when she is talking non stop the whole time.
  • caffeinekandie
    Options
    Can't stand her, and can't be bothered to tolerate her enough to try her videos.
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I find her quite motivating!

I like that she says stuff like "I want you to feel like you're going to DIE".....becuase then I know its ok that I actually do feel that way!