Sex Vs weight

Options

Replies

• Lbrobt
    Lbrobt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This whole thread is HYSTERICAL..... :D .....omg....dont know if i missed it, but did anyone ask what position? Dude if your laying on your back, shes doing all the work...or something along those lines.
    I will add however, when im done having sex, the cookie jar is SCREAMING my name....and tend to agree if the relationship consists of bike riding together or Netflix on the couch together, those choices would affect weightloss more then the sex.
  • ShayanKhan2015
    ShayanKhan2015 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    NextPage wrote: »
    I think you are not actual reading the responses. Many people have pointed out that in a new relationship "distractions" often lead to weight gain if one doesn't keep up gym workouts etc. It is the lack of exercise (and perhaps too many romantic dinners) that are causing the gain and if you were spending too much time doing something else, say studying for exams, at the expense of healthy habits you would be having the same problem. There is a vast difference between causation and correlation - here is link if you need further convincing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation. This is important to understand - you don't want to be the first person in human history to give up sex in order to maintain your waistline. ;)

Thanks dear for the link and yes no one is willing to leave one at the expense of other .,
  • Bugdude54
    Bugdude54 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    fish2find wrote: »
    I would stop having sex and arrange a consult with your MD, nutritionist and sex ed teacher immediately.

This!! Please stop having sex. Do not procreate.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Has anyone mentioned yet that maybe OP should take a pregnancy test? You know, just to be safe.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I think I lost a couple of pounds laughing so hard at this forum. If you are gay, it could be packed gas and just bloating. It should rectalfy itself in time.
  • thisdizzy_dreamer
    thisdizzy_dreamer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    mrsmcg97 wrote: »
    If I am able to walk to the kitchen after sex then you do NOT deserve a sandwich!!!

I just busted out laughing in the midst of naptime at work. Oh my god. xD
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Your weight gain is probably due to too much mayo. It's a terrible lube because of the calories. I'd say you may want to switch to water based, but you seem to be having weight gain due to water as well. Hmm...I guess olive oil is out too, I mean, all the calories, but all those good fats...it's a hard one.
    TWSS

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Wha?? Only time sex results in weight gain or a big belly is when one wasn't using protection!

LOL so true!!!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Bugdude54 wrote: »
    fish2find wrote: »
    I would stop having sex and arrange a consult with your MD, nutritionist and sex ed teacher immediately.

This!! Please stop having sex. Do not procreate.

So much this.
  • ShayanKhan2015
    Options
    If I am able to walk to the kitchen after sex then you do NOT deserve a sandwich!!!

That will be a harsh time for me watching your face while you were eating sandwich :p
  • ShayanKhan2015
    Options

I just busted out laughing in the midst of naptime at work. Oh my god. xD

Yeah that was a cracking one and just nailed me :D
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Maybe OP has a partner made of chocolate brownie

200.gif

Sorry any excuse to use this gif :)
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You seem more skeptic but I feel this way and I notice that after sex my belly is increasing in size and may b I'm wrong so I was just asking for opinions anyway uncle google says it's happy weight or may be you eat a lot and no excerise ..

Wait. What?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZkhu3EzsuYR0JjkkFQqQPmbo7w-9AnxRizP6LBwJ_gnd6PehY
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Your weight gain is probably due to too much mayo. It's a terrible lube because of the calories. I'd say you may want to switch to water based, but you seem to be having weight gain due to water as well. Hmm...I guess olive oil is out too, I mean, all the calories, but all those good fats...it's a hard one.
    TWSS

Hahaha!! Thank you for getting it.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Actually coconut oil is the best lube there is.

You're probably just experiencing bloat after eating/drinking, and only noticing it because you're naked. It's not as obvious after eating/drinking when you are wearing clothes...

LOL!!!!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Maybe OP has a partner made of chocolate brownie

200.gif

Sorry any excuse to use this gif :)

every time I see that gif it is strangely arousing....
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    I'm bored of these posts
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I'm bored of these posts

Really, because it's not often I hear people say that sex makes them fat.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I'm bored of these posts
    Are they that common????
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I have notice that my appetite increases after sex. When I am in a calorie deficit with this increased appetite I will still lose weight.