My Fast Food Cheat Sheet - Use It, Share It, Add To It

Options
1235»

Replies

• Kwan47
    Kwan47 Posts: 44
    Options
    I like Wendy's for "I didn't pack lunch" days. Ultimate chicken grill, no sauce and 1/2 bun = 250cal, side salad instead of fries=20, and I usually just use 1/2 of the ranch=50. I don't find I need sauce with the chicken, it's not dry maybe because of the 1/2 bun but sometimes I'll use the other 1/2 of the ranch on the chicken. Unsweet tea is my go-to drink so all total, it's a 350-375cal lunch.

Good choice.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,715 Member
    Options
    7lenny7 wrote: »
    This thread got me thinking. I love Burger King's Whopper but have not had one in years because of the high fat and calories.

I just looked up the nutrition data online and if I hold the mayo, it's only 510 calories and 22g of fat (Mayo adds 140 cals & 14g fat!) I just may go out and get one this weekend

For your reading pleasure, here are links to McDonalds & Burger King's nutrition tables:

nutrition.mcdonalds.com/getnutrition/nutritionfacts.pdf

bk.com/pdfs/nutrition.pdf

Just FYI: for tax day Burger King has a coupon online to print for a "buy one get one free" Whopper. Print a coupon and take a friend with you to Burger King this weekend!
  • kgmcgee
    kgmcgee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    KFC is a great option. Grilled thigh - 170, green beans - 25, mashed potatoes - 120. A whole meal for only 315 calories! Great when you don't have time to cook.
  • Gshort78
    Gshort78 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    A&W : Grilled chicken deluxe with sweet potato fries. Down't even break 400 calories.. I think... IDK its been a while but the burger alone is 270 calories and I usually give the fries to my kid
  • MamaJ1974
    MamaJ1974 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    @Kwan47, thank you! I don't usually eat fast food, but we're going to be on the road a lot this summer with my son's travel baseball team, and I know I'll need to know my best choices at these places!
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    7lenny7 wrote: »
    Just FYI: for tax day Burger King has a coupon online to print for a "buy one get one free" Whopper. Print a coupon and take a friend with you to Burger King this weekend!

Thanks for the tip!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Gshort78 wrote: »
    This is a beautiful thing.

• Kwan47
    Options
    @BFDeal hahhahhahahh!
  • Kwan47
    Options
    @BZAH10 I think your going to start something with that one! :)
  • Kwan47
    Options
    @kgmcgee Great choice.
  • Kwan47
    Options
    @Gshort78 love it!
  • Kwan47
    Options
    @mizzzc Wish I had one of those near me.
  • Kwan47
    Options
    @MamaJ1974 Thanks for checking out my post!
  • metalmaiden17
    metalmaiden17 Posts: 36 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    My hubby loves McDonald's, so when I am twisted to go there, I get a Happy Meal. A cheeseburger happy meal with fries is about 400 cal (without a soft drink.) You could even get a hamburger instead and save a few more, but I really love their cheeseburgers!

And Domino's pizza! I get a thin crust just cheese and double mushrooms (i LOVE mushrooms) and you can eat a quarter of a medium pizza for only 240 cal. Can't go wrong there!!!
  • Kwan47
    Options
    Here's another one I found -Starbucks: Protein Bistro Box 380 kcals
  • linabina993
    linabina993 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • sammihack
    sammihack Posts: 2 Member
    Options

BFDeal wrote: »
    Gshort78 wrote: »
    This is a beautiful thing.

Kinda like the McDank:
    rbz68g.png

You are confused this is called a McStoner and If you add fries it is a McGangBang