QUICK! Weight loss secret right here!

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Waaaaiiiit...by "move more," do you mean drinking salt water and senna tea? Because I heard I won't lose weight unless I hang out in the bathroom for three hours pooping and crying.

Best response EVER. Can't stop laughing now
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    It only works if you take some Garcinia Cambogia and drink 1,000 cups of green tea daily to boost your metabolism.

Remember, you have to lose weight as quickly as possible!
  • bluworld
    bluworld Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    aimeerace wrote: »
    EWJLang wrote: »
    But....can't I make it go faster if I take some supplements? I want to lose a ton of weight by summer so I can look good in a swimsuit and go back to eating normally.

You need to eat your body weight in soap which will wash away any toxins...
    Doing this WILL probably cause you to lose 10 lbs - the ability to digest food too - but hey, you'll get skinny.

• rocknlotsofrolls
    rocknlotsofrolls Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I finally realized that when I asked myself, "what does ALL of these diet plans have in common?" Regardless of the crazy crap like, "eat this, not that" and don't eat after 6, or the famous, "cut yourself off of all processed food and if it tastes good, spit it out" OK OK, I kinda made that one up myself. Anyways, they all come down to, "Eat less, move more"
  • mollypw1994
    mollypw1994 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    malibu927 wrote: »
    But detoxes!

BRING OUT THE PEEPS! Ha

I finished my Peeps last night and woke up 1.8 pounds lighter. Obviously that was the reason and not that I was nauseous all afternoon.
    Well, that does it for me.

Putting myself on the Peeps diet!!! With this I'm sure to lose 12 pounds by next week!

I hear it's important to eat half your daily calorie allowance in peeps. The pink ones are the most effective.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I slept for 8 hours. Why have I not lost 3 stone overnight?
  • fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    If it were that simple, everyone would be skinny. Also, dr oz would have mentioned it.
    Options
    If it were that simple, everyone would be skinny. Also, dr oz would have mentioned it.

They always say if it's too good to be true it usually is. So rather than eating less and moving more... I'm going to blend chicken breasts and drop in a few bottles of raspberry ketones. That's sure to make me skinny right?
  • fearlessleader104
    Options
    The only real way is to do cardio for 5 to 12 hours everyday like on the biggest loser. It's called reality tv because it's all real.
    Options
    The only real way is to do cardio for 5 to 12 hours everyday like on the biggest loser. It's called reality tv because it's all real.

Hmm can I hire one of those lovely men who shout at me and tell me I'll never lose weight if I don't bleed sweat through my toes?

Oh yeah... That's a PT right?
  • fearlessleader104
    Options
    I had a PT who doesn't have a nutrition degree but seems to know what's up. If I don't eat every 2 hours my metabolism comes to a halt and goes into starvation mode. Also any sugar or carbs just turn to fat straight away. Got to eat paleo with no oils or nuts to lose weight.
  • kathyway7810
    kathyway7810 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Enjoying everyone's comments. I'm a newbie and am still getting familiar with the site. Sounds like a fun group. Anyone I need to be warned about.......besides myself.......don't worry, I'm my self worst enemy
    Options
    Enjoying everyone's comments. I'm a newbie and am still getting familiar with the site. Sounds like a fun group. Anyone I need to be warned about.......besides myself.......don't worry, I'm my self worst enemy

Morning @kathyway7810 All I'd say is avoid any of the detox, skinny pills, waaaah I put a pound on overnight and how can I lose belly fat right this second threads ha ha!

Welcome on board!
  • kathyway7810
    kathyway7810 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    By the way, what is the real scoop on Garcinia Cambogia?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    By the way, what is the real scoop on Garcinia Cambogia?

Welcome! As long as you have a sense of humor you'll do alright here.

Here you go:

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/garcinia-probably-works-but-is-far-from-a-weight-loss-miracle/

This is a good site to check if anything seems fishy. They're a bunch of scientists who review current medical literature and write about it in a way that's easy to understand.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 inches on my waist this week. May I exhale now?
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    I lost 4 inches on my waist this week. May I exhale now?

No! If you do you will put 6lbs on which is freaking ridiculous!!!!!!!
  • rocknlotsofrolls
    rocknlotsofrolls Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I just had a thought. I would LOVE to see what Dr. Oz looks like on his way to the bank.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T LOG NAPS AS EXERCISE?! :angry:
  • pollypocket1021
    pollypocket1021 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    But....can't I make it go faster if I take some supplements? I want to lose a ton of weight by summer so I can look good in a swimsuit and go back to eating normally.

You need to eat your body weight in soap which will wash away any toxins...

~takes notes~

Will that also jump-start my metabolism?

No, in order to jump start your metabolism, you'll need to mix equal parts fresh lemon juice, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper; drink 8oz every 2 hours. DON'T FORGET TO CHEW. It doesn't work unless you chew it! Rinse with mother of vinegar.