I HATE fish, chicken breasts and hate whole grains...nasty!

Options
124»

Replies

• BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Wow. I came in here to help but with that attitude, good bye.

This. OP, grow up.

Plenty of people here are helpful, but acting like a 7 year old isn't going to get you the actual, USABLE, advice that you'd otherwise get.

Honestly, I really came here to give you nutrition advice that had no inclusion of chicken or fish or grains, but now, I will happily keep that information to myself.
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    ETA: I didn't read the other replies before posting my initial response and just noticed the whole 'go to hell' bit... OP: Maybe an attitude adjustment should be the first change you make... That was disappointing to see.

Helpful comment retracted.
  • RCottonRPh
    RCottonRPh Posts: 148
    Options
    With everything in life, take what you need and leave the rest. Follow the good advice you've received, and ignore anything that upsets you or doesn't work for you. It's not that hard.
  • jasonpclement
    jasonpclement Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yeah you can eat how you want. Its more about meeting your numbers. I have done well on a very high fat moderate carb diet....but I did feel sluggish for some of my activities. If you aren't super active, I think a high fat diet is fine. If you are very active, the carbs really in my opinion become a necessity. That said, you should def eat what you like. I tend ot eat the same things all day everyday until i'm sick of them. Then I move on to something else and eat that like crazy. Whatever keeps you happy.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Just as I suspected there are some real idiots out there who have nasty comments. Take your nasty attitude and idiot self to some place where some one wants your opinion, but then I doubt anyone does. I have nothing further to say on the subject, so keep running your traps all you want. Your not worth my time and you will be ignored. I HATE people like you ...you disgust me!

Go to hell!

This seems like an overreaction. Most people were trying to be helpful.

like to help with the apostrophe, but it is often not appreciated.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Maybe those coming in and judging the Op for blowing up, should check out the ignorant and inane comments by those claiming she will remain fat just because she doesn't like chicken, fish and grains, I mean, seriously. It is those people who need to grow up.
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Then don't eat those things and work on portion control when it comes to red meat.
  • froyojr
    froyojr Posts: 60
    Options
    I find it helpful to pick 14 meals that I really like and set a menu up each week from these meals. Pick and choose the foods you like as long as you meet all your macros and vitamins and stuff. That being said, I occasionally (usually on vacation) have to do a week on Omeprozole as my stomach can't handle heavy foods after a certain time at night. It is probably because I am over-weight but whatevs. :)

Finally, I haven't had any problems so far in close to two weeks since I have been on this site as I have been watching my portions and staying around my calorie goal.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I don't see what the problem is. Just don't eat fish, chicken or whole grains.
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies and great advice! I could eat better, but it could be a whole lot worse. .I snack on things like string cheese, triscuits, yogurt, cherry tomatoes and almonds. And usually have corn, beans or green beans for veggies. Occasionally, I eat a salad, but finding a healthy dressing I like is another story. I also eat broccoli, cauliflower and brussel sprouts too. As far as protein, now and then I'll boil an egg and then of course there is my red meats. I'm not one for any other kind of meats other than red meat and occasionally I'll do chicken. But very little chicken and NO FISH! Ick! I've been having some serious issues with my stomach lately. Severe pain, vomiting, diarrhea, hot/cold sweats, severe fatigue/weakness. Sometimes it happens with no food, then other times certain things set it off. For instance I can no longer drink green smoothies, it gives me severe pain. Then today, immediately after I ate an avocado it did it. Doctor wants me to try Zantac, otherwise they wanna do a stomach scan which I can't really afford. So I have to be careful what I eat right now.

Severe pain, vomiting, etc...is what I experienced when I had an ulcer.
This discussion has been closed.