I need a cleanse...

Options
13»

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Kiwifruit, including skin. Though when I was on codeine after dislocating my ribs (from coughing of all things, whooping cough is evil), even that tried and true method was no match.
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    A thumb and a little hard work

OK how did this one make it through with no questions........Like WTF????? a thumb.......I must have lead a very sheltered life.....
    ccoga9mocwnp.png
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    fatjon73 wrote: »

OK how did this one make it through with no questions........Like WTF????? a thumb.......I must have lead a very sheltered life.....
    ccoga9mocwnp.png

I am not sure how to answer this but digital rectal stimulation is actually a medical technique for removing compacted faeces due to constipation

there now you know something you never wanted to know eh?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

ccoga9mocwnp.png

I am not sure how to answer this but digital rectal stimulation is actually a medical technique for removing compacted faeces due to constipation

aaaaaaand sugar free Haribo it is! :D
  • Sued0nim
    Options

ccoga9mocwnp.png

ya sure now?

"Digital Rectal Stimulation
    Digital rectal stimulation often provides safe and effective constipation relief, with the advantage that it can be performed at home by untrained personnel. The basic technique involves gentle insertion of a gloved, lubricated finger--or for babies and young children, a lubricated metal or plastic thermometer or cotton swab--into the constipated person’s rectum. For an adult, insert the full length of the finger, with the pads of the finger initially facing in the direction of the patient’s spine. Slowly and gently rotate the finger until the pad of the finger faces the belly button and the procedure is often repeated several times. According to surgeons Ahmed Shafik, M.D., Ph.D. and Olfat El-Sibai, M.D., Ph.D., digital rectal stimulation works three ways: by relaxing the anal sphincter, decreasing the acuity of the angle between the rectum and the *kitten* and promoting the contraction of the smooth muscle of the colon. In some cases, especially infants and elderly people, a physician may recommend digital rectal stimulation before medications because of the risk of medication side effects."

chuckle
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    LOL at it blocking the word 'a.n.a.l' .. somehow seems appropriate :wink:

• Alatariel75
    edited April 2015
    Options

ccoga9mocwnp.png

ya sure now?

Digital rectal stimulation often provides safe and effective constipation relief, with the advantage that it can be performed at home by untrained personnel. The basic technique involves gentle insertion of a gloved, lubricated finger--or for babies and young children, a lubricated metal or plastic thermometer or cotton swab--into the constipated person’s rectum. For an adult, insert the full length of the finger, with the pads of the finger initially facing in the direction of the patient’s spine. Slowly and gently rotate the finger until the pad of the finger faces the belly button and the procedure is often repeated several times. According to surgeons Ahmed Shafik, M.D., Ph.D. and Olfat El-Sibai, M.D., Ph.D., digital rectal stimulation works three ways: by relaxing the anal sphincter, decreasing the acuity of the angle between the rectum and the *kitten* and promoting the contraction of the smooth muscle of the colon. In some cases, especially infants and elderly people, a physician may recommend digital rectal stimulation before medications because of the risk of medication side effects."

chuckle

I'm equal parts disturbed and titillated ;)
  • Sued0nim
    Options

ccoga9mocwnp.png

ya sure now?

chuckle

bahahahahaaa .. and this is why I love you
  • fatjon73
    edited April 2015
    Options
    x463uxa944n6.jpg

Not for me thank you very much...rather be bunged up..........
  • Alatariel75
    Options

ccoga9mocwnp.png

ya sure now?

chuckle

Aw shucks! :kissing_heart:

...now, can I borrow a thumb?
  • Sued0nim
    Options

ccoga9mocwnp.png

ya sure now?

chuckle

ask fatjon ;)
  • fatjon73
    Options

ccoga9mocwnp.png

ya sure now?

chuckle

ask fatjon ;)

you can borrow mine......its your's I wont be burrowing........(misspelling meant...;)
  • KristenMarie1181
    KristenMarie1181 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    :*