Vacation? Where are you going or want to go?

Options

Replies

• ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    Vacation? I have my own company, don't understand the meaning of the word :happy:
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Im from Germany and always travel to Thailand because Im half Thai and my parents moved back to Thailand 10 years ago. So if anybody needs some cool tips for Germany or Thailand hit me up. Im a pro lol.

Next trip is Thailand again of course, to see my mom. and Vietnam. Halong bay with a private junk for a few days then trip with a train direction south then beach :)

Im a beach bum :)
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Options
    Germany :D
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Options
    I'm travelling around Europe for 4 months next year! It's only been recently decided, and I'd absolutely love to see Italy and Greece. Has anyone got any suggestions of places I MUST see when there!?

London is pretty cool.
    Amsterdam
    Prague
    I heard Greece and Cyprus is very beautiful
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    We're going to Butlins for a week, the day after my son's 8th birthday in October. Not quite as glam as some places but it's our first break ever, so we'll take what we can get lol.
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    We're off to the Zeeland area of Holland for couple of weeks when school closes next month - can't wait! I have a friend living in Leiden who we will visit, we also plan to paint our own Delft Christmas ornaments. Currently thinking about a short break in October in East Anglia.
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm going to New Orleans and Mississippi in July...and then to Croatia in August for a music festival - wahey!

Some of my favourite ever vacations:

- Nepal (trekking, bumming around the lake in Pokhara, watching my hubby bungee jump off a bridge...)
    - Leh in northern India
    - New Zealand is just beautiful
    - Raileh beach in Thailand
    - Trekking and rafting along the Thai-Burmese border
    - Istanbul city break
    - Lebanon! Vineyards, roman ruins, awesome seafood, Hezbollah museum!
    - Varkala beach in southern India
    - San Francisco and Santa Barbara city breaks
    - Blue Ridge mountains in North Carolina
    - Halong bay and Hanoi in Vietnam

Yes, I am very lucky.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Options
    I'm going to New Orleans and Mississippi in July...and then to Croatia in August for a music festival - wahey!

Some of my favourite ever vacations:

- Nepal (trekking, bumming around the lake in Pokhara, watching my hubby bungee jump off a bridge...)
    - Leh in northern India
    - New Zealand is just beautiful
    - Raileh beach in Thailand
    - Trekking and rafting along the Thai-Burmese border
    - Istanbul city break
    - Lebanon! Vineyards, roman ruins, awesome seafood, Hezbollah museum!
    - Varkala beach in southern India
    - San Francisco and Santa Barbara city breaks
    - Blue Ridge mountains in North Carolina
    - Halong bay and Hanoi in Vietnam

Yes, I am very lucky.

Awesome destinations! Few of my favourites as well :)
    check out Phi Phi Island in Thailand. Ive been there a few times! :) Just stunning lovely amazing :)
  • Hazelkil
    Hazelkil Posts: 1
    Options
    Me n hubby are off to Disney, Orlando from the UK on Tuesday. I so can not wait to have a vacay. Last holiday was May last year 5 days to Euro Disney, Paris.

We went to Cuba the year before on what I thought was going to be a lifetime experience holiday and OMG it was!!! The worst holiday of my life it cost us more to get home as we left after 1 week of a 2 week holiday.

I feel like all we do is work, work and then work some more like a hamster on a wheel just waiting to get away and have a holiday.

Where are you going or where do you want to go for you holiday?

Or even where is the best place to holiday in your experience?

You've got me a bit worried! I'm going to Cuba in August for two weeks, what made your experience so bad????
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Australia. Cheap flights from Japan. :)
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Wow I with I could go on a proper vacation... I do want to go on a hiking trip somewhere near here, spend two-three days in the forests outside the city. I think that's my plan for a vacation, I'll do that after my exams.

But if I had the money, I'd definitely go to Italy or Ireland to tour / hike / bike.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I went on the Orient Express from London to Venice via Paris

215273_18420903768_3838_n.jpg
  • kelsierose094
    kelsierose094 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm travelling around Europe for 4 months next year! It's only been recently decided, and I'd absolutely love to see Italy and Greece. Has anyone got any suggestions of places I MUST see when there!?

London is pretty cool.
    Amsterdam
    Prague

Oh yes, I definitely want to see Amsterdam!! I just googled Prague - it looks beautiful! Ahh so many places D:
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Options

London is pretty cool.
    Amsterdam
    Prague

Oh yes, I definitely want to see Amsterdam!! I just googled Prague - it looks beautiful! Ahh so many places D:

4 months is a long time ;)
  • nrod1988
    nrod1988 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Disney at orlando florida! I'll be heading over there in 2 weeks!:happy:
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I am heading to Canada for a couple of weeks in July! So looking forward to the break.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Just git back from panama city beach in Florida...
  • cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    was just in Las Vegas last month with my husband and now heading to Wisconsin Dells on Wednesday. Then a road trip to Arizona in September with girlfriends to celebrate out 40th birthdays.
  • aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
  • aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I want to visit Japan again!