Fat balls/marbles under skin after weight loss

Options

Replies

• fairy2b
    fairy2b Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My doctor referred to them as "fatty tumors" and indicated that they are in no way dangerous or harmful. Just not sure if mine will ever go away unless I get to some ridiculously low BF percentage.

I'm thinking the same thing. I'm often massaging my muscle/fat tissue to see if anything has changed, and nope. They are there. Everywhere. They are more noticeable in my arm tissue now...I wonder if it's because I've started incorporating weights... Either way, I think I'm stuck with my little alien sacks! (soooo seeeeexy....)
  • geotrice
    geotrice Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Google images doesn't have anything relating to "squishy fat" or whooshes. Are you sure it's not just over-stretched skin?
  • fairy2b
    Options
    Yes, I'm sure, my skin is normal. It legit feels like little peas/marbles in my fatty tissue.
  • geotrice
    Options
    Cthulhu eggs?
  • KristenMarie1181
    KristenMarie1181 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    The fatty core pessels or whatever they are called are so disgusting. When i am obese I have them on my heels, my sides of the stomach and that is it. I hope they do disappear when I lose weight!
  • fairy2b
    Options
    geotrice wrote: »
    Cthulhu eggs?

Hahahaha I can only hope I'll start a new species!
  • geotrice
    Options
    fairy2b wrote: »
    Cthulhu eggs?

Hahahaha I can only hope I'll start a new species!

All I can think about now is a Surinam Toad.
  • fairy2b
    Options
    WOAH!! YES!! THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I IMAGINE THEM AND WHAT THEY FEEL LIKE!!!! ce9t46cmsuye.jpg
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    I have them in my tummy. The first time i noticed them I Googled, and read about them happening right before a whoosh. This was like 6mths ago and they are still there just the same as before.
    The whoosh fairy hasn't visited me in ages :cry:

Same here. I noticed them mainly on my thighs, at places where I have very little fat. I don't notice them on the inside where there's still masses left. Generally, I think my % of LBM is rather high, thus I have no idea why these balls are there.
  • yirara
    Options
    Mine feel like a popcorn ceiling on my outer quads and my forearms. it feels like thousands of tiny bumps. There can't possibly be that many lipomas under my skin, and if there are, I doubt they could remove them all. Seriously, it's a ton of tiny bumps. I only have them on my leaner parts though. I've never felt them in my belly, just my extremities.

Yes, exactly the same! I'm sure I have a few lipomas or encapsulated hematomas on my shins. They seem to appear after I bumped myself, but certainly I have not bumped my thighs so often as to account for the sheer mass there!
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    WOAH!! YES!! THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I IMAGINE THEM AND WHAT THEY FEEL LIKE!!!! ce9t46cmsuye.jpg

I thought that was some kind of bean dish at first. EW.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    It's fat

keep losing body fat and they'll go .. eventually

3 pages *sheesh*
  • tomatoey
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    It's fat

3 pages *sheesh*

No thoughts on the green chickpea frog salad above?
  • yirara
    Options
    It's fat

3 pages *sheesh*

Not everyone wants to lose more fat.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    It's fat

3 pages *sheesh*

Not everyone wants to lose more fat.

Yes you're right - everybody has their own goals - OP .. if you are happy with your fat balls then eat at maintenance

ETA actually you could eat at maintenance and follow a progressive lifting programme which would in the long-run result in a body recomp

everybody happy? good
  • geotrice
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »

Nope. Those are egg sacks. The toads burst out of and also between the sacks as their being birthed. It's horrifying to watch. The YouTube video when you google the frog shows it happening. Absolutely traumatized me as a kid. I still get hives when i see this frog.
  • tomatoey
    edited May 2015
    Options

Nope. Those are egg sacks. The toads burst out of and also between the sacks as their being birthed. It's horrifying to watch. The YouTube video when you google the frog shows it happening. Absolutely traumatized me as a kid. I still get hives when i see this frog.

That sounds AWFUL. Barf. I can see why you were traumatized. Nature is horrible.

(I don't know why the trauma had to be spread to us, though, to be honest.)
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

That sounds AWFUL. Barf. I can see why you were traumatized. Nature is horrible.

:laugh: :laugh: :+1:

• geotrice
    Options

lol because I couldn't find any images representing the descriptions provided on Google Image. That's all. Sorry for the gross out.
  • tomatoey
    Options

lol because I couldn't find any images representing the descriptions provided on Google Image. That's all. Sorry for the gross out.

it's ok, haha :)