trainers or professional bodybuilders opinion needed

Options
12346»

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    My scale does BIA. This morning I weighed 195 pounds with 28.4% body fat. After breakfast and lunch I weighed 198 pounds with 26.6% body fat. That means I gained 5.7 pounds of lean mass since I woke up.

You apparently found the secret for turning BF directly to LBM, too. I smell a book on the way.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Lol, I gain muscle after I do a number 2 according to BIA scale.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    I just drank 16oz of water and gained a lb of muscle. 16oz of water is 1 lb right?

Anabolic water!

Wait..I sense a theme.

Anabolic Dreams
    Wet Dreams
    Anabolic Water

Not quite drop a word add a word, but near enough!
  • S4Lyons
    S4Lyons Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Look out 'bro science'
    You're being assumptive and slanderous.

tbq9uogyvjwg.jpg

48pw17zx4yh5.jpg

These two pictures were taken in June and then August last Year. Sadly I don't have the data to show you as I wasn't as meticulous then. For context: the first picture was at the end of a 3 month break from weights and the second was after going straight back into 2 hours a day training for around 10 weeks.
    The guy who gained two stone was previously athletic but had been sedentary for about a year prior to starting. He was naturally lean and skinny but when I got him simply eating more his strength and size shot up. The weight gain is self-reported so can be treated with a little skepticism but the rapid gain in size is visually apparent.

*kitten* shredded,