Belly fat cure by Jorge cruise!! Anyone!!

Options
I am starting this plan! The belly fat cure. Tired if seeing this puffy stomach!!! Whose with me???!
We can do it !!!!

Replies

• lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what that is but I'm willing to bet all of my money it's a scam and doesn't work.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Why not just eat at a deficit?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    A lot of people are losing fat on here...by counting calories. You can't really control where it is going to come off of first. I don't know what the belly fat cure is...well, besides a calorie deficit.
  • Wanderer1224
    Wanderer1224 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    It worked for so many people. I have friends and family that have done it and lost the weight . Specially in there belly.
    They kept it off :)
  • arditarose
    Options
    mmk
  • Wanderer1224
    Wanderer1224 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what that is but I'm willing to bet all of my money it's a scam and doesn't work.
    It does work and my family and friends are prove of it and they kept it off. That's why I wanted to do it . It's a lifestyle not a diet. Ones u hit your goal, you can add fruits and stuff... They still keep the weight off.
  • lemonsnowdrop
    Options
    It does work and my family and friends are prove of it and they kept it off. That's why I wanted to do it . It's a lifestyle not a diet. Ones u hit your goal, you can add fruits and stuff... They still keep the weight off.

You're not allowed to eat fruit on it?? I'm calling BS. Any restrictive diet plan is crap, but what diet scam won't let you eat fruit?
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    It worked for so many people. I have friends and family that have done it and lost the weight . Specially in there belly.
    They kept it off :)

So why joining a calorie counting site when that diet is so fantastic?

• jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    so quickly looked it up. its low carb almost no sugar-including fruit. its also no dairy it sounds like. its not well reviewed online overall. atleast not for sustainable weight loss. but to each they're own. ive lost weight and kept it off eating what i want. im curious.....how long has your family and friends kept off the weight they lost?
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    "Proteins, vegetables, and fats are “freebies” – portion size suggestions only
    Sugars and carbs – limit to 100 Sugar Calories a day" and working with "sugar calories - which is supposedly 4 times the carbs...."
    LOL..... No thanks.....
  • BWBTrish
    Options
    so quickly looked it up. its low carb almost no sugar-including fruit. its also no dairy it sounds like. its not well reviewed online overall. atleast not for sustainable weight loss. but to each they're own. ive lost weight and kept it off eating what i want. im curious.....how long has your family and friends kept off the weight they lost?

not even curious about how long they kept it of..no diary and no fruit???? eeewwww i love my blueberries with yogurt.

• jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options

not even curious about how long they kept it of..no diary and no fruit???? eeewwww i love my blueberries with yogurt.
    berries are actually allowed. well about two small servings a day
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I repeat, why not just eat at a deficit. You don't have to give up anything, it's free and you lose weight.
  • lemonsnowdrop
    Options
    Wait. Proteins are free?? So like, I could eat 20 Quest bars (200 calories each but very little carbs and fat) or 30 fish patties and not log them? Awesome!
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Wait. Proteins are free?? So like, I could eat 20 Quest bars (200 calories each but very little carbs and fat) or 30 fish patties and not log them? Awesome!

ZOMG give me allll the turkey burgers. Right now.
  • BWBTrish
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Well i stick to my eat everything as long it fits my calorie allowance policy lol
    np losing 85 pounds in a not even a half year.

Don't fix what isn't broke hehehe

I just dont ever understand why people join a calorie counting site and post about another ( fad diet)
    But that's me i suppose

• lemonsnowdrop
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »

ZOMG give me allll the turkey burgers. Right now.

You can have 80 patties but no buns because that's how belly fat is lost apparently.
  • arditarose
    Options

20 quest bars...Holy fiber.
  • lemonsnowdrop
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

20 quest bars...Holy fiber.

Crap how could I forget the fiber. Could always take some opioids to counteract that. I'd need to feel stoned to do that diet anyway.