Why are you here?

Options
13»

Replies

• DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25 lbs and counting.....so I just joined MFP a couple of days ago because I think it is where I need to be to have support for my continued journey. I am already inspired by all of your stories!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far. Wish I knew about MFP when I started...I felt so alone...trying to figure it out...but you have everyone here.

You must be deliberate in this and just decide what you want more....your WHY...or the excuse. Save your WHY...print it out...look at it everyday...it help you be consistent...and the results will come. Just give yourself time.

• DedRepublic
    Options
    Because I'm trying to improve my health and that starts with my diet. This keeps me honest, having to document everything I eat.

Accountability definitely helps...just keep doing this...

• decaySmash
    Options
    So many of us know what we want to do. But how many of us know WHY? Start with WHY, so why are you here?

I hit 200 pounds, but not how I wanted too. I have trained MMA in the past and decided to shift my weight from sloppy to rock hard while getting some stress out punching people. The competition motivates me like no ordinary gym ever could.
  • DedRepublic
    Options
    decaySmash wrote: »

I hit 200 pounds, but not how I wanted too. I have trained MMA in the past and decided to shift my weight from sloppy to rock hard while getting some stress out punching people. The competition motivates me like no ordinary gym ever could.

I bet it does...maybe turn your goal into a competition...just remember...you are only competing your yourself...be a better version you each week.