Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    When someone says this is tasty when eating a meal. I hate the word tasty.
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    The word "journey" when used in any context other than literally taking a trip.

Including in reference to the band?

Nah, they're ok. :D
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    My fluctuating hormones!
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Idiot drivers who don't know how to merge or get up to speed on the freeway.
  • morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Judgmental people
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Sunglasses
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Many of these things are rational ....

People who post constant political posts on Facebook. I can handle 2-3 times per year making a statement but for goodness sake knock it the hell off. Post art, post food, post daily events, post for support, post to be proud of yourself but please don't bombard me with politics and hate.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Offended People.
  • IronBatMaiden
    IronBatMaiden Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    SJWs (social justice warriors) on Tumblr. I get that there are social issues that need addressing, but these guys are *kitten* rabid.
  • Love2Rappel
    Love2Rappel Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    a date that ends with you not getting a word in edge wise
  • TSith
    TSith Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Going slow in the fast lane
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    My sister always tops my list.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Know-it-alls
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Idiot drivers who don't know how to merge or get up to speed on the freeway.

YES! THIS!! ^
  • longandpink
    longandpink Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    People judging me because of my "illnesses". Get an education first.
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I hate when people walk on my carpet with their shoes on. GROSS! Do they have any idea of all the nasty things they may have walked in then track on my carpet?

Also, people who always think they're a blameless victim rather than taking responsibility for their actions and choices.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    HollyMGT wrote: »
    I hate when people walk on my carpet with their shoes on. GROSS! Do they have any idea of all the nasty things they may have walked in then track on my carpet?

Also, people who always think they're a blameless victim rather than taking responsibility for their actions and choices.

I've never understood the whole idea of taking off shoes indoors. I wear shoes at home myself. I get dry skin on my feet. It is especially bad in the winter. If I don't suffocate my feet (air can get through socks, and socks tend to filter out what little moisture might exist in air at times), they dry out and eventually will crack open and start bleeding. It's summer and pretty humid right now, so it takes several hours to happen this time of year. In the winter when the atmosphere is dry, my soles could be bleeding in 5-10 minutes. So I could go without shoes, but it is painful for me and your carpets may end up with blood spots...
  • mikestobbs1
    mikestobbs1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Overy flamboyant gay men. You're gay, and that's great but tone it down a little
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    People who scrape the bottom of the yogurt cup with the spoon trying to get every last bit... worst noise ever.. womp.

• musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    People that slurp/smack their lips when they eat.