Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• IronBatMaiden
    IronBatMaiden Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Screaming kids in public and the parents who do nothing about it.

You might be used to it, but the rest of us aren't! Please calm your kid down!

We were all a screaming child in public at some point in our life. And just as we annoyed people then, so too will our future generations continue to do so!

insomnia

This.

So what? I wasn't allowed to scream in public. My mom gave me the face of threatened that we would leave. It shut me right up.

• Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options

We were all a screaming child in public at some point in our life. And just as we annoyed people then, so too will our future generations continue to do so!

insomnia

This.

So what? I wasn't allowed to scream in public. My mom gave me the face of threatened that we would leave. It shut me right up.

I don't know about your families background or your personal situation but if your mother had time to make that threat and follow through on it then it puts you at an advantage. Not every parent has the ability to just pack up and leave, all of their time is already spoken for and as cost of living continues to rise that time is even more precious because more of their time is spent attempting to meet the demands of their families.

The whole scenario isn't a black or white thing, no matter which way you shake it.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    melifornia wrote: »
    A lot of these are RATIONAL reasons to get angry, but they still made me chuckle or nod my head in agreement.

Here's my IRRATIONAL reason: William Shatner

I don't know why, but since I was a little kid, he's made me angry. I couldn't watch Star Trek because of him (thank goodness for Patrick Stewart and TNG!). I've had several opportunities to meet him over the years, but never have because I'm worried that I'll be really pissy at him for no reason!

DITTO ( something is wrong, we'll find out we were not irrational )
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Idiots who drive slow in the passing lane!!! Idiots who pull out in front of you and impede your movement. Idiots who don't turn their lights on at dusk or in fog. Idiots who try merging into high speed traffic going 40 mph. Idiots who can't comprehend who has the right of way at a 4 way intersection.

I think I might have a little bit of road rage. :)
  • ILuv2BSilly
    ILuv2BSilly Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sitting in customs...
  • jersey_54
    jersey_54 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    ^^ people using gregg plitt pics evendoe he died year ago
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    jersey_54 wrote: »

:# I thought that pic was really the poster's.......I almost pmed him!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    The sounds of people eating.
  • jersey_54
    Options

lol yll seriously didnt knew who gregg plitt was?
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

I don't pay attention to stuff like that, lol I had to google him when I read your post.
  • jersey_54
    Options

I don't pay attention to stuff like that, lol I had to google him when I read your post.

its hard to miss if you in fitness, Dudes been doing that from while. He was pretty famous but yea thats him lol if he did this on bb forums, hed be negged out of site lol
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options

someday you will have children and i promise I won't care if they scream through the store while you try your best to get your shopping done while soothing a teething/colicky/hurting little one.

even though right now this comment makes me slightly irrationally angry. lol :)

Actually I won't since I'm staunchly childfree by choice. No babies will ever come from me. No man in the world will ever convince me to change my mind and I would rather end up alone. No joke.

Which reminds me. Bingoes about me being childfree when I come out of the closet piss me off too.

I'm also childfree, so it makes me irrationally angry how few people are willing to admit it. I understand... society treats us like we are serial killers, but it is hard to find a woman to date when wanting kids is a dealbreaker for me and they won't say they are childfree.

Even worse: I once messaged a childfree woman on a dating site. She responded asking why I don't want kids. I honestly answered that they are annoying and expensive. She sent back and said she couldn't date someone who didn't like kids... seriously?! (She is one of those childfree people that absolutely loves kids, but doesn't want any of her own - she understands THAT, but not how someone could find that kids are annoying and expensive?!.)
  • jensquish1
    jensquish1 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    When I wake up and the coffee maker didn't do its job. I hate left over cold coffee
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I work in a lab where we have departments for the night. It makes me upset when my department is super busy or I'm helping someone else who's flooded, and there's that random guy sitting watching TV on his phone. Helloooooo!!!! Come help???
  • melifornia
    melifornia Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    LINIA wrote: »
    melifornia wrote: »
    A lot of these are RATIONAL reasons to get angry, but they still made me chuckle or nod my head in agreement.

Here's my IRRATIONAL reason: William Shatner

I don't know why, but since I was a little kid, he's made me angry. I couldn't watch Star Trek because of him (thank goodness for Patrick Stewart and TNG!). I've had several opportunities to meet him over the years, but never have because I'm worried that I'll be really pissy at him for no reason!

DITTO ( something is wrong, we'll find out we were not irrational )

It's nice to know I'm not alone with this one. :smiley:
  • ameliapond13
    ameliapond13 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    When people don't use their blinkers to signal. I become a rage monster.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    People that drive well below the speed limit during afternoon rush hour.