Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• TheDoucheOfEarl
    TheDoucheOfEarl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    /r/tumblrinaction Every. Damn. Time.
  • SomeSayImHands0me
    SomeSayImHands0me Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    ppl who don't mind there own business :s
  • Toneitup_jess
    Toneitup_jess Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Leaving perishable food out. Also, not resealing food containers and bags.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    People who don't close doors. Microwave, kitchen cupboard, ovens, dishwashers, fly screens.
    People who don't untie their shoelaces before taking their shoes off
    People who don't pick up their dogs turds when walking them (I don't care if it's a chihuahua, bag it up just like you would a wolfhound's.)
    Music being played so loud through a set of headphones that I can hear it through mine
    People who sneak smelly hot food into the movie theatre
    PMS
    *huffs*
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    When someone says okie dokie. I'd like to crack them in the head
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When people complaining about the heat after we just had the coldest winter ever.
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Slow drivers like the unnecessarily slow motha fuckas
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Practically all commercials - the one where the woman says this sex cream works on her body moisture. yuk! this woman who does an air dance because she gets a customer who is not related - all you hear are rustling clothes and heavy breathing. That hip hop dating commercial telling you not to have a cigarette in your mouth when you post a pic - holy crap. All Progressive commercials. The girl whose car is named "Brad". Let me stop now
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    blondeinnj wrote: »
    When someone says okie dokie. I'd like to crack them in the head

lol I say that all the time
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I don't see the point in wasting my energy on things I have no control over.
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    When I can see the tattoos but not the face :s
  • dinadeee
    dinadeee Posts: 217 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Random but cigarettes I hate having to clean up accidental ashes that fall on the table and the smell of smoke and ugh!!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Rottified wrote: »
    Rottified certainly agree with your last paragraph! May I add unleashed dogs to that?

I ran over a mid sized dog on my motorcycyle years ago, he took after me and left me no choice-hit him or a parked car. Recently a nieghbor's Aussue dog-always roaming free-went after me on the bike. She backed off but really?

I feel so bad for the dogs whose owners put them at risk, and too stupid to realize if I/anyone wreck, they are 100% liable.

Ugh YES!
    Pisses me off. I have many clients who when I'm finishing will see me off at the door. When they see loose dogs they don't want us to go out cause they are scared. It enrages me when my elderly clients are stuck inside because they are afraid of dogs and people don't care and let their dogs run, jump, and bark at them. Had one be told to basically get over it, When she said she was scared. She was mauled as a child, not that it changes whether her fear should be respected or not.

I love dogs! I love them more leashed.

I get upset when people think less of me because I don't want to interact with dogs. I fully support treating dogs with respect, but some dogs (particularly large dogs that act aggressively) scare me. I'm much better than I used to be, but I was attacked by 2 dogs when I was very young. For most of my life, I was afraid of even tiny dogs 100 ft. away if they were barking at me. I'm mostly better now (except large and aggressive dogs), but I have no plans to ever own a dog. I see all the time where (usually women) people say they won't trust someone who doesn't love dogs because they think we are all just terrible people. Not quite true...

I prefer people ignore my dog. She's not mean but she's a fool. And any amount of aww and what a cute dog. Sends her over so she ends up corrected.
    I may not get it but I'm 100% okay with people not wanting to interact with dogs.

But people who hate dogs pissed me off.

I have a fluffy white Samoyed and she gets tons of attention which she doesn't mind but makes me really uncomfortable when a lot of strangers come up wanting to pet her take pictures with her etc...
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    When people complaining about the heat after we just had the coldest winter ever.

So much this.

• therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    Rottified certainly agree with your last paragraph! May I add unleashed dogs to that?

I ran over a mid sized dog on my motorcycyle years ago, he took after me and left me no choice-hit him or a parked car. Recently a nieghbor's Aussue dog-always roaming free-went after me on the bike. She backed off but really?

I feel so bad for the dogs whose owners put them at risk, and too stupid to realize if I/anyone wreck, they are 100% liable.

Ugh YES!
    Pisses me off. I have many clients who when I'm finishing will see me off at the door. When they see loose dogs they don't want us to go out cause they are scared. It enrages me when my elderly clients are stuck inside because they are afraid of dogs and people don't care and let their dogs run, jump, and bark at them. Had one be told to basically get over it, When she said she was scared. She was mauled as a child, not that it changes whether her fear should be respected or not.

I love dogs! I love them more leashed.

I get upset when people think less of me because I don't want to interact with dogs. I fully support treating dogs with respect, but some dogs (particularly large dogs that act aggressively) scare me. I'm much better than I used to be, but I was attacked by 2 dogs when I was very young. For most of my life, I was afraid of even tiny dogs 100 ft. away if they were barking at me. I'm mostly better now (except large and aggressive dogs), but I have no plans to ever own a dog. I see all the time where (usually women) people say they won't trust someone who doesn't love dogs because they think we are all just terrible people. Not quite true...

I prefer people ignore my dog. She's not mean but she's a fool. And any amount of aww and what a cute dog. Sends her over so she ends up corrected.
    I may not get it but I'm 100% okay with people not wanting to interact with dogs.

But people who hate dogs pissed me off.

I have a fluffy white Samoyed and she gets tons of attention which she doesn't mind but makes me really uncomfortable when a lot of strangers come up wanting to pet her take pictures with her etc...

Yes. I have a golden retriever. People don't even ask to pet him. They just do. So annoying and a little scary. What if they tried to grab him? Well..they wouldn't get far because mama bear would be all up on them..but still.
  • marsinah1
    marsinah1 Posts: 106 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Websites that tell you to enter your screen name to log in, but you actually have to use your email address.

The long drawn out "scritch" sound packing tape makes when it's being applied.

People who talk incessantly to the point of babble because they have to hear some kind of noise even if it's just themselves.

The baristas at Starbucks always wanting to write my name on my cup, but never calling out a name when drinks are ready. I started telling them bra cup sizes for my name. Many Bea and Dee cups have graced the local counters.
  • paleocleaneater
    paleocleaneater Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Grown women with patchy fingernail paint. Well done or none, please!?
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    People chewing food with their mouth open.