Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Typing on cell phones
  • thinbyragbrai
    thinbyragbrai Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mimes
  • mariannekehl
    mariannekehl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    Listening to any human being eat a bowl of cereal.

^^^this - also chomping chips, pretzels, etc.
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    people that need to clink and clank their teaspoon in their coffee cup when they are stirring it... holy *kitten*... stop already and pour that piping hot liquid down your gullet already!!!!

ahhahahahahahhaha!!!!!! i just died laughing :D

• aimelee
    Options
    People that race into an elevator instead of looking to see if anyone is coming out of it first. I mean, are they thinking that NO ONE could possibly be coming off this elevator right now, and it's here just to pick me up? Are people that self-centered? lol

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • aimelee
    Options
    I seen. As in "I seen him there the other day!"

NOOOO!
  • octhawk
    octhawk Posts: 51 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    It makes me angry that when I was a kid, trix cereal was fruit shapes and now all I see are round colorful pieces of cereal because I became a silly.rabbit... and trix ARE for kids

They are back to being ball-shaped! I remember when they changed. They used to be balls before they were fruit. I also thought they got sweeter when they became fruit-shaped. I didn't like them as well, then. Could have just been me though. I'm also convinced that shapes Kraft mac and cheese tastes better than the elbow Kraft mac and cheese. But I have a reason: The shapes have more crevices and holes for the cheese to get into
  • dsneade
    dsneade Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It would take me an irrationally long period of time to answer this question.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    octhawk wrote: »
    It makes me angry that when I was a kid, trix cereal was fruit shapes and now all I see are round colorful pieces of cereal because I became a silly.rabbit... and trix ARE for kids

They are back to being ball-shaped! I remember when they changed. They used to be balls before they were fruit. I also thought they got sweeter when they became fruit-shaped. I didn't like them as well, then. Could have just been me though. I'm also convinced that shapes Kraft mac and cheese tastes better than the elbow Kraft mac and cheese. But I have a reason: The shapes have more crevices and holes for the cheese to get into

I find the opposite to be true and avoid buying/consuming the shapes completely.

I think it's more of a texture thing for me though.

It does make me irrationally angry when I want just a plain old box of kraft mac n cheese and all I see are three rows of various shapes, sizes, flavors, colors, what have you. I just want regular mac please.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    octhawk wrote: »

I find the opposite to be true and avoid buying/consuming the shapes completely.

I think it's more of a texture thing for me though.

It does make me irrationally angry when I want just a plain old box of kraft mac n cheese and all I see are three rows of various shapes, sizes, flavors, colors, what have you. I just want regular mac please.

I don't think that the shaped/themed spaghetti O's taste as good, but I still buy them when given the choice because it's just more fun to eat Disney Princesses (or whatever) than it is to eat the O's. :|
  • strangeling06
    strangeling06 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Can I say most of the above?

Guilt trips.... those drive me insane.

• lulufee317537
    lulufee317537 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When wearing a backpack or purse and needing to bend over, thinking I've positioned the bag squarely on my back, only to have it slowly slide down and off my shoulder. HATE THIS
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    People who go around saying what you should and shouldn't eat . . . and the latest thing that you just have to do/have/consume/blah blah if you ever want to lose weight . . . . . and then they themselves complain that they are gaining weight.

I'm losing and I'm not doing these crazy diet things and you're gaining with these fads - it just makes me mad because it's such a waste of my time to listen.
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    6uiuew5xo27c.jpg

Why?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    6uiuew5xo27c.jpg

Why?

Yep That would do it !!

• blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    These questions

"What do you want to do?"
    "What do you want to eat?"

Like leave me TF alone don't worry about what the fu€k I want to do and eat.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    These questions

"What do you want to do?"
    "What do you want to eat?"

Like leave me TF alone don't worry about what the fu€k I want to do and eat.

@blurodriguez7 So do you want to do anything later?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Stupid people make me angry. I'm not sure it's irrational though.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    An empty coffee cup. Specifically my empty coffee cup.