Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• oldcargirl62
    oldcargirl62 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Rottified certainly agree with your last paragraph! May I add unleashed dogs to that?

I ran over a mid sized dog on my motorcycyle years ago, he took after me and left me no choice-hit him or a parked car. Recently a nieghbor's Aussue dog-always roaming free-went after me on the bike. She backed off but really?

I feel so bad for the dogs whose owners put them at risk, and too stupid to realize if I/anyone wreck, they are 100% liable.
  • imsnowwhite
    imsnowwhite Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Protein farts.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Rottified certainly agree with your last paragraph! May I add unleashed dogs to that?

I ran over a mid sized dog on my motorcycyle years ago, he took after me and left me no choice-hit him or a parked car. Recently a nieghbor's Aussue dog-always roaming free-went after me on the bike. She backed off but really?

I feel so bad for the dogs whose owners put them at risk, and too stupid to realize if I/anyone wreck, they are 100% liable.

Ugh YES!
    Pisses me off. I have many clients who when I'm finishing will see me off at the door. When they see loose dogs they don't want us to go out cause they are scared. It enrages me when my elderly clients are stuck inside because they are afraid of dogs and people don't care and let their dogs run, jump, and bark at them. Had one be told to basically get over it, When she said she was scared. She was mauled as a child, not that it changes whether her fear should be respected or not.

I love dogs! I love them more leashed.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    quote People who go out of their way to kill things they're afraid of. Such as snakes or spiders. And those who swerve to hit animals on the road.[/quote]

I will kill a spider if it's not too humongous (then it's hubby's job), but snakes I will run from. Why anyone would intentionally swerve to hit an animal...that's a mental health issue.

My beef? People who assume everyone is a dog lover. And posit that they're better people because they are dog lovers. But I certainly would never hurt any animal (except spiders, and I grew up with the book Be Nice To Spiders).

• meganharvi
    meganharvi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    When people put the wet coffee spoon in the sugar
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Rottified wrote: »

Ugh YES!
    Pisses me off. I have many clients who when I'm finishing will see me off at the door. When they see loose dogs they don't want us to go out cause they are scared. It enrages me when my elderly clients are stuck inside because they are afraid of dogs and people don't care and let their dogs run, jump, and bark at them. Had one be told to basically get over it, When she said she was scared. She was mauled as a child, not that it changes whether her fear should be respected or not.

I get upset when people think less of me because I don't want to interact with dogs. I fully support treating dogs with respect, but some dogs (particularly large dogs that act aggressively) scare me. I'm much better than I used to be, but I was attacked by 2 dogs when I was very young. For most of my life, I was afraid of even tiny dogs 100 ft. away if they were barking at me. I'm mostly better now (except large and aggressive dogs), but I have no plans to ever own a dog. I see all the time where (usually women) people say they won't trust someone who doesn't love dogs because they think we are all just terrible people. Not quite true...
  • tinaolsson
    tinaolsson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    People who stop in doorways.. GET OUT OF MY WAY :sweat_smile:
  • MerMandy17
    MerMandy17 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am very intolerant of those who do not communicate. I have an anxiety problem so when people cannot be clear and honest with me, I lose interest/get pissed off.
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    Men in Capri pants and the man bun.
  • tinaolsson
    Options
    Socks in sandals.
  • scasey250
    scasey250 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Nail biters and bad customer service
  • Bill8855
    Options
    tinaolsson wrote: »
    Socks in sandals.

This too
  • tinaolsson
    Options
    Bill8855 wrote: »
    Socks in sandals.

This too

Imagine the combination of all those :scream:
  • Bill8855
    Options
    Socks in sandals.

This too

I've seen it
    :o
  • tinaolsson
    Options
    Socks in sandals.

This too

I've seen it
    :o

You poor thing.

.. Crocs :warning:
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options

Ugh YES!

I get upset when people think less of me because I don't want to interact with dogs. I fully support treating dogs with respect, but some dogs (particularly large dogs that act aggressively) scare me. I'm much better than I used to be, but I was attacked by 2 dogs when I was very young. For most of my life, I was afraid of even tiny dogs 100 ft. away if they were barking at me. I'm mostly better now (except large and aggressive dogs), but I have no plans to ever own a dog. I see all the time where (usually women) people say they won't trust someone who doesn't love dogs because they think we are all just terrible people. Not quite true...

Feel you on this. I am not a dog person, and people act like you're a monster when you don't want to have their dog all over you. I love animals and want all dogs to be happy, but I really don't want to touch/interact with them.

Unless it's a Pom puppy...
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options

Ugh YES!

I prefer people ignore my dog. She's not mean but she's a fool. And any amount of aww and what a cute dog. Sends her over so she ends up corrected.
    I may not get it but I'm 100% okay with people not wanting to interact with dogs.

But people who hate dogs pissed me off.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Tardiness. If being on time for my time isn't worth your time then we have nothing further to discuss until you buy a watch. Obviously everyone is late occasionally but there are people who make it a part of who they are.. and those people irritate the devil out of me.
  • Cynthiamr2015
    Cynthiamr2015 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My Salt levels!