Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Lies in general, even white ones. If I ask a question is it that hard to give me an answer?
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Oh.. and people who start sentences out, in response to queries, with "I think.." or "Maybe, if".

If I wanted an opinion I would have asked, either you know or don't there is no "I think" and Maybe, if is a subtle attempt at manipulation which also irritates the hell out of me.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    Coffe cup rings on the edge of the bath. Even when the rest of the house is a pigsty, THAT will make me apopletic!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I don't get irrational but it irritates the gimmies out of me when people say 'We' when they mean you.
    i.e. Maybe 'we' should calm down.
    Also irritating is the condescending attitude of the person that uses this type of speech.
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    6uiuew5xo27c.jpg
    Yeah, I totally agree on this one. :p
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    Cat people.

Like the ones that come at night in horror flicks?

Cat-people freak me out too. Every time I hear a strange, animal late at night, or rustling in the woods at night I still shiver ....
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Mechanical keyboards.

People who chew gum with their mouth open. OH MY GOD, I want to clock them.

Bigots.

Special snowflakes.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Oh.. and people who start sentences out, in response to queries, with "I think.." or "Maybe, if".

If I wanted an opinion I would have asked, either you know or don't there is no "I think" and Maybe, if is a subtle attempt at manipulation which also irritates the hell out of me.

I'm very detail oriented and technically knowledgeable. "Maybe, if" is a common answer to unintentionally vague or broad questions. Try asking more specific questions. I'm a management accountant (I help management make the best decision). When someone comes to me and asks "Should we invest in this?", there are usually several relevant variables ignored. The answer in that example is more likely "No, unless..." or "Yes, as long as..."; and "Maybe, if..." applies to forecasting more so than decision making. There are legitimate reasons to use "maybe, if."

What makes me irrationally angry is when someone thinks details don't exist and gets irrationally angry over an answer that is contingent upon one or more details that s/he hasn't evendors realized exists..
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    toxic ingredients in pet foods that cause animals to have health issues.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    When some uses the same knife for the peanut butter AND the jelly!!!!
  • wontquittilImfit
    wontquittilImfit Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Today I was reminded of how irrationally angry tootsie roll commercials made me as a child. Why did those stupid kids keep giving their suckers to that scammer owl? And that owl - what an a-hole! I hated all of them!

Show some initiative, kids! If you want to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of your crappy sucker*, then why not run your own experiment? Stop relying on a shady owl who is clearly up to no good. You deserve to lose your candy!

So...what makes you irrationally angry?

LOL THIS IS SO GREAT
  • wontquittilImfit
    Options
    Oops, typed up a whole bunch of things that I am 'rationally' angry about..

SO, my irrational rage is easily triggered by balloons. I hate latex balloons so much. If they squeak, that's it. If someone is rubbing balloons together on purpose it's all I can do not to lose it..

LOL
  • wontquittilImfit
    Options
    People who cut you off in traffic, then slow down to turn.

Yes! !! Grrr
  • wontquittilImfit
    Options
    People who scare me on purpose. ... I get this unbelievable desire to punch them IMMEDIATELY
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    People who can't park straight in a space.
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    6uiuew5xo27c.jpg

Why?
    Omg hahaha

or how bout when they leave you completely strand and your screaming for someone in your house to bring up T.P.
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    People stuffing their faces with gratuitous amounts of fast food and junk food.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Doing things from my hands..especially if I've done it a few times in a row
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    People ending posts with "just my opinion" "just my honest opinion" hate it. Even when I agree with what they wrote.

When clients see me cleaning so they think it's okay to just drop things all over the place. Or push their dishes into my sink water for the counters.

People who go out of their way to kill things they're afraid of. Such as snakes or spiders. And those who swerve to hit animals on the road.