Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    draznyth wrote: »
    When people hold up traffic by doing "nice" things for other drivers, which actually makes it take longer for everyone :mrgreen:

Awww You're so mean! LOL I'm usually one of those people. I feel bad because no one else will let them out of a parking lot or make a turn.
  • sweetserenity247
    sweetserenity247 Posts: 91 Member
    Long lines at "15 items or less lanes!!" Everyone always has 25+ items! Come on people :s
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    People who spit! Whenever I see/hear someone spit it makes me want to vomit. I'm so surprised I didn't see anyone else list that.

I hate tailgaters with a passion. I used to take it in stride until I was stalked by a town cop who would tailgate me all the way home every night after working the late shift. I had to actually file a complaint. Now when it happens it makes me both scared and furious and I panic. If they do it bad enough (like I can't even see their headlights in my rear view mirror) or do it long enough I pull over to the side of the road and let them pass

People who speed up to pass you and then immediately slow down or make a turn.

People who know their lane is ending, but every stinking day speed up to the end acting entitled to just pull in front of someone and then nearly cause an accident doing it. Hello... you're the one whose lane is ending.

This one is more of a personal nature... But it infuriates me that yesterday one of my brothers announced on FB he got his girlfriend pregnant while he's still legally married to his wife!! He was to much of a coward to tell my parents in person so he hoped word would get around to them and he wouldn't have to!! It just makes me want to slap him upside the head and ask him what he was thinking!

When people who have some knowledge (or think they do) about dog behavior think that it applies in the same way to every dog in every situation.

People who walk up and just pet my dog without asking. Ummm Hello... Two tips... She is afraid of strangers, men and noisy children running around. (Normal kid behavior but it sets her off barking.)

People who don't clean up after their pets at the dog park and don't leash their dog from the car to the fence like the rules stipulate. I had a bigger than normal german shepard come bounding out the back of a guys pick-up (which is illegal in NY) and tear around my car to get to my three pound chihuahua. Thank God she was already in my arms and I turned my back on him to keep her safe. The idiot didn't even apologize!

A certain man who lets his huge dog poop on my lawn next to my mailbox. Argh

Most Of All, Myself - For wasting my entire adult life being morbidly obese and not doing anything about it until now. :(
  • Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    jenibethbu wrote: »
    Mrj183 wrote: »
    FOLDING FITTED SHEETS!!! Im sure you have to be a level 99 blood mage of something to pull of that sort of sorcery. Its impossible for mortals such as myself.

7g55r3pv7nz7.jpg

Yes!!! I knew it! There's sorcery involved
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    When a girl gives me a condom that's too small.

@Noelv1976, why didn't you bring your own condom?

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    When a girl gives me a condom that's too small.

@Noelv1976, why didn't you bring your own condom?

I was out
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    People who talk about weight and weight loss and don't know anything about the topic. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    People who insist on trying to get into the first parking space they see, take ages to park and hold everyone else up even though they could just drive further around the car park and have their pick of spaces.

People who put recyclables into the normal waste at work when there are separate bins for everything next to the general waste bin. And people who don't recycle at home, even though where we live the council provide a huge recycling bin.

Perfume adverts. They are just wank.

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. Vile people.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Selfie Sticks.

People texting in Traffic.

e-Readers.

• carom
    carom Posts: 188 Member
    when you answer the phone only to hear the 'on hold' long beeping noise. I hang up straight away and refuse to pick up after that.
    People driving and talking on their mobiles, idiots ...
    When I go shopping with someone and they disappear on me and I cant find them, I seriously get soooooo mad!
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    When people leave in the middle of a serious conversation. :/
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    edited July 2015
    I hate that as well @therealkiane and also when you try to have a serious conversation and the person keeps making jokes or changing the subject...

yes. especially when there's literally nothing to joke about. gah. i'm in my feels here! don't try to make me laugh.
  • Noelv1976
    When the conversation gets too serious; so I leave in the middle of it :D
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    When someone else is trying to have a serious conversation and I have a great joke to tell, but will forget it if I don't tell it right now. So I tell the hilarious joke, but the other person gets upset instead of laughs.
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    People who constantly post statuses and photos about their babies/children on facebook. So unnecessary and annoying.
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    This has already been said but... when I'm running and something catches my earphones and jerks them out of my ears! I just want to hit something!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    This has already been said but... when I'm running and something catches my earphones and jerks them out of my ears! I just want to hit something!

At one time, I had headphones that plugged into my phone. Not a good idea. I caught the cord with my arm and jerked the headphones out, but they were still connected to my phone. So that also jerked the phone out of its holster and sent it flying about 10-20 feet. Fortunately, it had one of those really tough skins/cases on it so the screen didn't crack. But the edges got chewed up by concrete really badly and I had to replace the skin, which had busted up and fallen off about halfway through the tumbling.

I now use bluetooth earbuds and one of those armband holsters when I'm running outside.
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member

At one time, I had headphones that plugged into my phone. Not a good idea. I caught the cord with my arm and jerked the headphones out, but they were still connected to my phone. So that also jerked the phone out of its holster and sent it flying about 10-20 feet. Fortunately, it had one of those really tough skins/cases on it so the screen didn't crack. But the edges got chewed up by concrete really badly and I had to replace the skin, which had busted up and fallen off about halfway through the tumbling.

I now use bluetooth earbuds and one of those armband holsters when I'm running outside.[/quote]

I have done this as well... Again I just want to hit things and it messes with my workout. I did it twice in one run and just turned around and headed home!
  • Noelv1976
    When I forget to charge my Bluetooth headphones and it dies near the end of my long run......aaarrgrgghhhh!!!
  • Kerrbearkelly
    Kerrbearkelly Posts: 57 Member
    People who can't seem to take responsibility. Everything is everyone else's fault. They are just innocent victims. Drives me nuts.