Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Basil1992 wrote: »
    People who are supposedly suicidal but just can't stop eating

I assume you mean suicidal because they can't stand being fat? To some, it is just accepted as reality that they cannot lose weight. For years, I accepted that I wasn't medically able to lose weight in a safe manner (for some of those years, it was true; for other of those years, I just was unaware of medical advancements that changed things). I still can't lose as easily or as quickly as someone without chronic medical conditions (seriously, I'm jealous of most people on here and how easy they have it... even though the typical perspective is that weight loss is super hard because they don't understand what it means to really have difficulty losing weight).

The reason one is, or believes they are, unable to lose weight may differ. Nonetheless, some people take comfort in food. If you can justify eating by believing it provides comfort and won't derail weight loss (because it won't happen anyway), then you can be upset about your weight AND overeat.
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    The people who to cut in line when you are driving in a construction zone. The lane clearly ends it is usually marked with at least one flashing sign and everybody is obviously in the other lane for a reason but there is always those a-holes who take the empty lane all the way down and try to merge once it ends. Can you not just wait like everybody else?? And the people who let these idiots in - I hate you too!

LOL, I go through this EVERY DAMN DAY! The area of construction has been under construction for almost a year now, and still.....GRRRR
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ladies of a certain age (40plus) who try to look 17. Too much make-up, inappropriate clothes.... just EWWWWW!
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Assembling furniture. My boyfriend handles ALL IKEA BUSINESS.
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Heavy breathers!
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    expensive brothels
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    When my purse strap gets caught on the emergency brake handle as I exit the car. Every. Single. Time. You think I'd learn.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    Feistycat wrote: »
    When my purse strap gets caught on the emergency brake handle as I exit the car. Every. Single. Time. You think I'd learn.

Whats the emergency brake handle?
  • Feistycat
    Options
    You pull it up for extra brake power when parked. Some cars use a foot pedal for the emergency break, but mine has a pull-up "handle" next to the driver's seat.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

A lot of people call it a "parking brake."

ETA: On some vehicles (usually larger vehicles or older vehicles), it is a pedal on the floor.
  • mom216
    Options

Please be careful... A friend had this happen, and she fell out of the car - broke her hip.
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    slow drivers in the passing/fast lane, especially if on their telephone. Yes I road rage
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    Ah ok, thats called the handbrake here!
  • Feistycat
    Options
    Yes yes, thank you, it's the parking brake, not the emergency brake. I goofed up.
  • mom216
    Options
    Men who assume females are ignorant about home repairs, car maintenance etc - and patronize females

why I just bless their delusional little hearts >:)
  • kpop82
    kpop82 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    People who wear big, obvious, mostly character patterned Pajama pants and/or slippers out in public when they are very obviously not sick/sick shopping for someone else.
    If you're not going to try, at least opt for sweatpants and flip flops.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    Drama people, the ones that always have SOMETHING going on, some crisis, some issue...
  • mom216
    Options
    Drama people, the ones that always have SOMETHING going on, some crisis, some issue...

ditto!
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options

A lot of people call it a "parking brake."

ETA: On some vehicles (usually larger vehicles or older vehicles), it is a pedal on the floor.

We call it hand brake, but I have learnt to call it parking brake lol!