Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Being ignored!
  • lisa0brit0
    lisa0brit0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    don't know why but people who pluck/shave their eyebrows for then to draw them back on, really upsets me. It doesn't look natural.
  • Hypnogogic
    Hypnogogic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    When somebody uses the word "like" excessively. And especially when they use it several times in the same sentence.
  • notwaitin
    notwaitin Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Selfie sticks, I think they are intended to whip the person using them (whelp in my mind anyways)
  • kadsmaller
    kadsmaller Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    lisa0brit0 wrote: »
    don't know why but people who pluck/shave their eyebrows for then to draw them back on, really upsets me. It doesn't look natural.

why, oh why??? It is soooooooo unattractive and a waste of eyebrow wax.

• mom216
    Options
    people who turn MFP threads into a minute by minute detailed recap of their lives - seriously log off and get a life
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    nb23613 wrote: »
    Smacking lips and just noisy eaters in general...UGH!

^^^ This, this and a thousand times this! Fills me with rage. It is actually called Misophonia -- or hatred of certain sounds lol
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Unnecessary beeping of electronic equipment like mobile phones that beep with every key stroke (do people know how to turn that off in settings?), when you're setting time on a digital alarm clock, selecting function on a photocopier...just about anything that involves pressing a button.
  • mom216
    Options
    Folks who ride bikes through traffic and ignore basic rules of the road. Trust me you can't outrun my truck and if you decide to challenge a truck, you are going to lose every time.
  • notwaitin
    notwaitin Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    mom216 wrote: »
    Folks who ride bikes through traffic and ignore basic rules of the road. Trust me you can't outrun my truck and if you decide to challenge a truck, you are going to lose every time.

Ditto!
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Myself. Ugh.
  • Hypnogogic
    Hypnogogic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Awww, that makes me sad! Turn that frown upside down, little buckeroo! :)

I also hate it when people use made-up words because they don't have a grasp of the English language. "Supposubly" instead of "supposedly" is a good example.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    That I allow the actions of others to shake my self confidence. That I have given that kind of power to another person. That I try so hard to please and my efforts go unnoticed. Mostly that I feel the need to vent in the forums :D
  • LePetitGourmet
    LePetitGourmet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    People who tailgate me during my long commute to work.
  • jamieb55
    jamieb55 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    People eating with their mouth open, makes me want to hit them!!!!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    jamieb55 wrote: »
    People eating with their mouth open, makes me want to hit them!!!!

LOL, yep! That.

People who pass you while driving and then take the next turn
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    Bits of fluff... That appear everywhere after you have hoovered the floor... Or when your child pinpoints... You've missed a spot! :joy:
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    The high and mighty attitude of Yoga facilities who think they're worth $1200-$1400 a year. Just NO!

I am now sad that my 1 day hope of doing yoga taught by a trained person in real life has been dashed.
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Packaging that nearly takes a chainsaw to open.
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    The sound of people biting their nails and country music.