Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• rdouma73
    rdouma73 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    literally just about everything.

I agree :#
  • Horrorfox
    Horrorfox Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    People who smoke in 2015.
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Checkers at the grocery store that don't give you enough time to jot the total down in my check book. It is now a plastic world and it has sped things up, BUT...If you don't want to be paying overdraft fees, you gotta jot this down when you make the purchase.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    People that let their children run around restaurants. Or let them hang over the back of their booth and into others! Your little precious is only precious to you!!
  • zzzhollymariezzz
    zzzhollymariezzz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Liars :neutral:
  • rednight12
    rednight12 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This sounds bad, but stupid people that make things way more complicated than it needs to be.
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    literally just about everything.

Awwww
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Phil Collins
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    jenibethbu wrote: »
    People that let their children run around restaurants. Or let them hang over the back of their booth and into others! Your little precious is only precious to you!!

I agree. In fact, I was at a library a few days ago. I was sitting at a table that is against the wall in a corner... there are 2 chairs, the one I was sitting in and another to my left. This little kid comes running up and starts crawling under the chair to my left and started sitting with its back against the wall like it was hiding from its parents or something. It was also wearing sunglasses inside. Clearly this is a kid with too little supervision because it took me about a minute to get it to come out and never in that time did anyone come looking for it.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

I agree. In fact, I was at a library a few days ago. I was sitting at a table that is against the wall in a corner... there are 2 chairs, the one I was sitting in and another to my left. This little kid comes running up and starts crawling under the chair to my left and started sitting with its back against the wall like it was hiding from its parents or something. It was also wearing sunglasses inside. Clearly this is a kid with too little supervision because it took me about a minute to get it to come out and never in that time did anyone come looking for it.

People who call children it.

• Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    my little precious does that,but he has autism and cant help it
    and since you cant tell if someone has autism just by looking at them,i was thinking of taping a sign to his shirt

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    Homophobic or racist people 0_o go give your heads a wobble!!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    attention *kitten*
  • JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    People who post Britain First crap (or any of those other fascist, rascist groups) on Facebook
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    my little precious does that,but he has autism and cant help it
    and since you cant tell if someone has autism just by looking at them,i was thinking of taping a sign to his shirt
    I think that you know that there are extenuating circumstances.... I am aware that some children have special needs or conditions (I have worked with special needs children for about 20 years - first as a teacher & now as a nurse), but this was clearly directed at those parents that don't bother parenting!
    Just as there will be teens with special needs that sass their parents & are unable to control those outbursts; it doesn't make those children and/or parents that can control it, but don't, any less irritating!

• MelissaRD86
    MelissaRD86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I hate any kind of eating/chewing noises especially when people chug their drink, make gulping sounds or swallow loudly when taking a drink or suck on the cup while drinking.
  • MrsGreen140
    MrsGreen140 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    People who can't take accountability for their own actions!
  • nicoleexo2015
    nicoleexo2015 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Slow drivers, wreck less drivers, ppl if like follow to close behind my car, and bad customer service
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Arrogent people
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    tangled cables