Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Bloody nipples
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I get upset when I'm all showered and clean abd fresh smelling for the evening. Then I remember that I left my cell phone back at the the chicken pen.

So I have to get dressed, grab flashlights and don raingear (because if I leave something behind it well be a stormy night).

I head back outside...into the muggy, high humidity, mosquito hungry air that will most certainly leave me sweat drenched and not so fresh smelling. :*

• martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    - ALL of the Kardashians ( all trash, imo)
    - Kids who "sag" their pants or wear wife beaters with no mass to them, at all
    - Using terms "Bae" "turn up" "sup" "swag"
    - People who cut sideways, through a parking lot. In my state it is illegal.
    - Wal-Mart
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    when people sit and click their pens all day....

also, when people pull out in front of you and then don't bother to haul a** to get back up to speed. Especially when there is NO ONE BEHIND ME
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    when people call their kids bad names especially when they cuss at their kids or the kids are young.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Anyone who feels the need to tell people they are bored.

First, being bored is a function of your lack of creativity and interest in the AMAZING world around you.
    Second, it isn't my job to help you be creative and make interest for you.
    Third, you suck at life. Stop wasting my air.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When I have that weird feeling in my tummy like I have to pee while I'm running, but it isnt't pee, just gas waiting to explode, but afraid to let it go because I may shart on myself. :/
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Elle17_ wrote: »
    Terrybig40 wrote: »
    I'm at a movie it's empty it's about to start I think I love weekdays at the movies then the door opens two people come in I think that's cool it's a big place ,and then they sit behind me NOOOO!

Exactly!! Then once they sit down they start crunching their popcorn loudly and slurping their drinks, of course they're talking, using their cell phones and kicking your seat as well.

Vaping.
    Had a Vaper in the movies just this past weekend. Slunked down in his seat, too, like he was trying to hide it. The cloud wisping around his head was a dead give-away. Theater security told him to stop. Vaper was in his mid-30s. Grow up little boy and don't vape in the freakin' movie theater!

• FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    Elle17_ wrote: »
    Terrybig40 wrote: »
    I'm at a movie it's empty it's about to start I think I love weekdays at the movies then the door opens two people come in I think that's cool it's a big place ,and then they sit behind me NOOOO!

Exactly!! Then once they sit down they start crunching their popcorn loudly and slurping their drinks, of course they're talking, using their cell phones and kicking your seat as well.

Vaping.
    Had a Vaper in the movies just this past weekend. Slunked down in his seat, too, like he was trying to hide it. The cloud wisping around his head was a dead give-away. Theater security told him to stop. Vaper was in his mid-30s. Grow up little boy and don't vape in the freakin' movie theater!

lol got a beef with vaping apparently?
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    When a completely innocent gif that shows a woman's face being pelted with a raw hot dogs gets a warning level 2. Life just ain't fair, man.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool :joy:
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    Insects or birds flying into my face full speed
  • mrsbeccacompton89
    mrsbeccacompton89 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yarn and Cotton balls
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options

My dog sitting staring at me inches from my face while I'm sleeping.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Beauty pageants
  • salstg
    salstg Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Buying an underwater bluetooth device that does not work underwater.
  • Feistycat
    Options
    Womens' fake eyelashes that are so long and wide that it looks like they're flapping some black construction paper. Ridiculous!
  • PuddinPiePrincess
    PuddinPiePrincess Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    *kitten* mosquitos
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    People who complain all the time but never want to do anything about it.
  • Feistycat
    Options
    Cosmetic surgery patients