Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but the process of backing into the space, which takes extra time and is more difficult, negates the advantage when leaving.

I can back it up quicker than some people pulling in, which in turn makes it easier to pull out quicker than someone who just pulled right in; since they will have to slowly back up due to the fact that the majority of people are more cautious when going in reverse than when in drive. So there :tongue:

Maybe you just think you're good at it B)
  • TrailBlazinMN
    TrailBlazinMN Posts: 209 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Maybe you just think you're good at it B)

@daydreams_of_pretty - Well....that's what she said :tongue:
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Excuses for not getting healthy.
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    when my kids throw away food OR leave food out such that it is too melted/spoiled/whatever to eat--waste of money, starving children in Africa, etc etc. HATE the wasting of food.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    People who do not use their turn signals.

People who don't understand statistics and thus waste time fussing about the small things (small things that are believed to be big). Specifically, if you complain about texting and driving, you should complain about turn signals 10 times more. There are 10 times more crashes in the US because of turn signals than because of texting. If you really want to avoid crashes, use your resources on what causes more crashes.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When I can't get that annoying booger when I'm out to dinner
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    When someone makes the "ah" sound after drinking something. I sit near a water fountain and it's so annoying!!! :#
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    People on these boards that cant take a joke and feel they have to slam the other person
  • TrailBlazinMN
    TrailBlazinMN Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    People on these boards that cant take a joke and feel they have to slam the other person

This.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    When some random person Flags you and you have no idea why. Did I hurt your feelings when I rated you as a 5? Or said Pass too many times? Sensitive people out here who just can't take a joke.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    lexlowe wrote: »
    Back-in parkers.
    +infinity

We do it so we can leave our parking spot safer and avoid any irrational anger. So much for that!

Yeah, but the process of backing into the space, which takes extra time and is more difficult, negates the advantage when leaving.

Not if you do it right.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Back-in parkers.
    +infinity

We do it so we can leave our parking spot safer and avoid any irrational anger. So much for that!

Not if you do it right.

I always back up into parking spaces. Just showing off my driving skills. Bam!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Back-in parkers.
    +infinity

Not if you do it right.

Sometimes I back in, sometimes I don't. I get really annoyed, though, when people go straight in and still can't get it right. Last month, I was at a truck stop... there was only 1 parking space remaining, and some idiot in an SUV had parked over the line by more than a foot, taking up part of the space to its right. I have a small car, so I drove into the space and could still fit between the lines. Also, I could get out of my car because I'm a ninja (or I'm not so big that I can't fit...).
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    Options
    Back-in parkers.
    +infinity

Not if you do it right.

Sometimes I back in, sometimes I don't. I get really annoyed, though, when people go straight in and still can't get it right. Last month, I was at a truck stop... there was only 1 parking space remaining, and some idiot in an SUV had parked over the line by more than a foot, taking up part of the space to its right. I have a small car, so I drove into the space and could still fit between the lines. Also, I could get out of my car because I'm a ninja (or I'm not so big that I can't fit...).

I also hate it when someone goes straight in but can't get it right...oh, wait. What were you talking about? :p
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    Options
    Back-in parkers.
    +infinity

Not if you do it right.

You guys...lol :D

Somehow backing into a space between two giant metal objects is safer/faster than backing up into a large open space that is not walled in by metal and concrete. Makes sense (no it doesn't)
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    Options
    Back-in parkers.
    +infinity

Not if you do it right.

I also hate it when someone goes straight in but can't get it right...oh, wait. What were you talking about? :p

It is usually the ones with larger ones who never figured out how to use them (vehicles, that is). :)
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Listening to the girl who sits outside my office sniffle for 3 hours has made me angry today. I had to put my ear buds in to drown out the sound of her constant sniffling. GO. BLOW. YOUR. NOSE. you idiot, you're a grown woman, not a 4 year old.