Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    People who peer into my food as am eating, especially at work...and worse, those that ask what I am eating. I neither want you hovering over nor asking about my food...So I usually will take a bite, then cover food with a lid then take a bite then re-cover etc...I know, irrational :smiley:
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    On busy narrow 2 lane streets - people who open their car doors without checking oncoming traffic, then proceed to move SLOWLY. I must be psychic- I see them being a life sized hood-ornament in the near future.
  • FromAshes2Beast
    FromAshes2Beast Posts: 114 Member
    People that purposely drive the same speed as the car beside them so nobody can pass. Makes my blood begin to boil. As well as old, slow, and/or brutal drivers. If you can't drive, get off the damn road!
  • Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    FOLDING FITTED SHEETS!!! Im sure you have to be a level 99 blood mage of something to pull of that sort of sorcery. Its impossible for mortals such as myself.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Mrj183 wrote: »
    FOLDING FITTED SHEETS!!! Im sure you have to be a level 99 blood mage of something to pull of that sort of sorcery. Its impossible for mortals such as myself.

get the women to do it. Sexist i know but they can do it, no training needed.

People who iron socks.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    mom216 wrote: »
    Men who assume females are ignorant about home repairs, car maintenance etc - and patronize females

why I just bless their delusional little hearts >:)

Agree on this one... I fit my washer in also connected my cooker. Earth, neutral, live (not rocket science) Fix internal problems on consoles or computers..... But can you believe i can chane a lightbulb too!? :joy:
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Men who assume females are ignorant about home repairs, car maintenance etc - and patronize females

Agree on this one... I fit my washer in also connected my cooker. Earth, neutral, live (not rocket science) Fix internal problems on consoles or computers..... But can you believe i can chane a lightbulb too!? :joy:

Ella darling....you know its illegal to fit your own cooker right?
  • determined_ella
    edited July 2015

Ella darling....you know its illegal to fit your own cooker right?

An electric cooker you are allowed to..( fitted them in since i was 18 lol) But a gas cooker it is indefinitely illegal....My dad's an electrician though and taught me all I know lol.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    tumblr_mv2zdmP05B1syprpto1_250.gif

These things are so useful, i dont need to type much
  • Mariaplyle
    Mariaplyle Posts: 324 Member
    Every time I ask my husband for "something" and he always says no when I want it. Lol
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    knocking anything over due to my clumsiness. Makes me so so mad.
    And the heat... which is a problem living in Georgia
  • determined_ella
    tumblr_mv2zdmP05B1syprpto1_250.gif

These things are so useful, i dont need to type much

You running away!? :o you know I'll chase you! Haha :joy:
  • Rheameg
    Rheameg Posts: 71 Member
    People who aren't early to a meeting.
    People who start a new job and act like they don't give a *kitten* about it. (recently infuriating)
    oh and soooo many other things, but those at the moment.
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member

Ummmm...I'm a woman and I cannot figure this out to save my life! I need to find someone to give me a lesson. Fitted Sheet Folding 101.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    The sound of chewing and breathing at the same time.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member

7g55r3pv7nz7.jpg
  • westcoastgrl21
    westcoastgrl21 Posts: 172 Member
    ready4_50 wrote: »
    People who come to the office sick. They think that they are being heroic by working through their illness but they are really just spreading nasty germs all over the office. Stay home!!!!!

+1!!!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    When a girl gives me a condom that's too small.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    JustME1611 wrote: »

Ummmm...I'm a woman and I cannot figure this out to save my life! I need to find someone to give me a lesson. Fitted Sheet Folding 101.

Go to work at a hotel. They'll teach you.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    kpop82 wrote: »
    People who wear big, obvious, mostly character patterned Pajama pants and/or slippers out in public when they are very obviously not sick/sick shopping for someone else.
    If you're not going to try, at least opt for sweatpants and flip flops.

Sometimes they even look dirty. I sometimes wonder if they're going to go right home and get in bed wearing their now dirty pajamas. There no longer seems to be an emoticon for vomiting. ugh