Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Women that think it's ok to slag you off behind your back (people you've never even spoken to) call me a slut and easy..... :joy: wouldn't I need to be having some sort of sexual thing going on to be one? 7 years out of the last 9 years... no sex... Hmmm... Yeah chick sure.........do your math. Do you know... That I know... and have seen the *kitten* you send to men... ;) yes your friends reveal all ;) so don't sit on your High horse and pretend your Mary! ..... that is all :joy:
  • Gymmadelad29
    Gymmadelad29 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    People that eat loud does my head in
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Women that think it's ok to slag you off behind your back (people you've never even spoken to) call me a slut and easy..... :joy: wouldn't I need to be having some sort of sexual thing going on to be one? 7 years out of the last 9 years... no sex... Hmmm... Yeah chick sure.........do your math. Do you know... That I know... and have seen the *kitten* you send to men... ;) yes your friends reveal all ;) so don't sit on your High horse and pretend your Mary! ..... that is all :joy:

Hey D::angry: You mess w/ Ella, you mess w/her gang.

simpsons_angry_mob.jpg
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Stuff and things. Things and such. Alas, such are things.
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    The smell of burnt food
    Burnt popcorn is what failure smells like...
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    1. People who intentionally drive the speed limit in the left lane.
    2. Flat-earth theory supporters
    3. Moon landing denialists
    4. Scientologists
    5. Anti-vaxxers
    6. Essential oil peddlers
    7. Non gmo/organic only gung-ho
    8. Naturopaths
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Drama

Yes thats true. I like to live my life happy , fun and drama free.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    dmac_101 wrote: »
    mail in rebates. I HATE those things. You have me enter a code online, but I have to wait 8 weeks for a gift card in the mail? This could be done instantly online. Step your game up, retailers!

The point is that you most likely won't do it, thus allowing them to keep the extra money.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    When you order a cheeseburger with no onion, And there is onion on it..

That would be know as a passive agressive burger . Example =Customer :- Could i get a cheese burger with no onion please? waiter :- No problem , it will be ten minutes. Waiter leaves counter , mutters to themselves , fu_k her and her no onions . Customer gets burger and says excuse me but this burger is covered in onions . Waiter:- you will be fine , you can scrape them out yourself , sorry about that .
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Finding out that someone smacked my little sweetie in the face. I might have to return that favor. If you see me on the news, send bail!
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    When I forget to take my earphones to the gym
  • krzysztof1986
    krzysztof1986 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    People not doing their work properly, I'm buying a house and everyone from vendors side is screwing everything up... I wish I could legally smash their heads against a brick wall:)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    People who are unavailable at the last minute...I feel like my team will never get its program done at this rate
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'd answer but you never told me to go. I'm sitting here waiting for permission to post a response