Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    The utter lack of separation between church and State in the state I live in.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Joshacham wrote: »

My irrational anger is ladies with uneven nail lengths (some fingernails are short, some long, worse - long toenails); or a man with one long nail on the small finger, or any long nails for that matter - why oh why!!!

Agreed. It's gross.

• kbwilson76
    kbwilson76 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    People who leave shopping carts in the parking aisle! Seriously, every lot has billions of places to put your cart away...mere steps, but you need to leave the cart right up against my driver side car door?

Once when I had a truck, I tossed a leftover shopping cart in the back and followed the offender home, and left the cart in front of the garage door. I was pregnant and super hormonal!
  • sheamorgan511
    sheamorgan511 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When people can eat all the crap in the world/not exercise and not gain a pound... I know it's not their fault but it's still annoying!!
  • kbwilson76
    kbwilson76 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot...the Huffington Post articles about "to the person who (looked at, yelled, etc) at my kid" articles.

They probably (looked at, yelled, etc) at your precious snowflake because snowflake was being a little monster and you were just watching your "angel" just acting like a little kid.

Seriously, what's with the latest trend of public shaming?

And I swear if one more person uses the word "hack"...it's not a hack. It's a tip, you fr8ckin hipster!
  • wilsonm2014
    wilsonm2014 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ahh Hack..
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Politics
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When there's only one Self Service register opened at night at Walmart and there's like 5 ppl ahead of me.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    mmand83 wrote: »
    Ignorance

...sometimes cognizance is worse.

I don't think so

Ignorance is fixable through education. A cognizant person who willingly goes against what they know to be true or what has proven, time and time again to be true is far far more irritating.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    When there's only one Self Service register opened at night at Walmart and there's like 5 ppl ahead of me.

This. And 35 registers and only 3 with cashiers during prime shopping times.
  • steph_cogan
    steph_cogan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I hate people eating around me, or more specifically hearing people chew or touching their plate/bowl with their knife/fork/spoon :s
  • helganoack
    helganoack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Been spoke to before I've had at least 3 cups of tea
  • Bruery
    Bruery Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Mud in the tent...
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    My wife totally ignoring me.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    My wife totally ignoring me.

Well, did you apologize for whatever you did wrong??

:p
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Ignorance

agreed