Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• fatgirlclub
    fatgirlclub Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Ignorance, that leads to racism because of that ignorance.

Love it!
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    politics/politicians
  • loumrn
    loumrn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    When different foods touch on my plate
  • tinaolsson
    tinaolsson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Some people being loud with their stupid opinions
  • Ramon0517
    Ramon0517 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Owls and unsolicited opinions
  • geddie30
    geddie30 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I work as a receptionist at a gym. When members come in, they give me their card and I scan it for them to let them in. But there are always a bunch of people who reach over the desk, scan their own card, then give me this stupid grin like they think they're so clever.

You're not clever. You're not helpful. You're breaking my flow. You're up in my personal space. You're annoying me. Stop it.
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Watching TV shows and seeing a situation where a little bit of thinking would fix the situation. Even if it's a comedy, I can't stand when characters are so blindingly stupid that half the episode would be over if they just gave it a think-through. This is different than shows that clearly show the character's an idiot - Home Improvement is an example - the main character sort of bumbles through life. What gets me is when one of the regular characters is established as a successful and intelligent person, then for some reason does something mind-numbingly stupid. Or is oblivious to their surroundings.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    People who converse during a movie or play.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Sharts
  • jacobburch075
    jacobburch075 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    When people say nonsense and things that don't matter while someone else is talking
  • steponebyone
    steponebyone Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Today I was reminded of how irrationally angry tootsie roll commercials made me as a child. Why did those stupid kids keep giving their suckers to that scammer owl? And that owl - what an a-hole! I hated all of them!

Show some initiative, kids! If you want to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of your crappy sucker*, then why not run your own experiment? Stop relying on a shady owl who is clearly up to no good. You deserve to lose your candy!

So...what makes you irrationally angry?

When people say and base their life off of "everything happens for a reason." So aggravating.
  • kkarcher94511
    kkarcher94511 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    When people refuse to properly care for their animals- owning a pet is a responsibility YOU chose, not the pet. Having pets is not a right anyone should be allowed to have
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Apart from my boss -the Director, people telling me what to do, it irritates the hell out of me!!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Technicians who parrot what I say instead of answering my questions.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options
    People who take ages to read the menu in a restaurant. :*
  • Mindless_Games
    Mindless_Games Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Someone leaving a cabinet door open... Seriously WHY?????
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    California slow *kitten* drivers in the fast lane
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    When people refuse to properly care for their animals- owning a pet is a responsibility YOU chose, not the pet. Having pets is not a right anyone should be allowed to have

I agree... same with people who dump pets along a roadside, leave them when they move (so they basically starve to death or get dehydrated if nobody finds them in time), and people who just dump a pet at a shelter because they decide the pet is no longer a priority. Often I see this when people have a kid... the pet was there first, and you have no idea if s/he will get along with a baby or not, but you just assume not and put the pet in jeopardy. Clearly you don't love your pet. Don't get another... seriously. Ugh.

Along that same line - don't complain about how much kids cost or how much work they are... or that they destroyed your body. There is plenty of information about all of this available to make an informed decision. If you had a kid and didn't realize that it is expensive and stressful, it is only because of willful ignorance. ETA: Having children is a choice, though I am aware there are societal pressures.