Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• priscillam31
    priscillam31 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    DrFever100 wrote: »
    When I forget to shake the mustard and end up squirting mustard water all over my bun.

Damn happened again tonight! :|

Lol...that does suck..happens to me every time... :/
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    jjulio150 wrote: »
    When i ask you to show me something and you refuse !
    Hey, I told you, I don't do noodz!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When I didn't properly calculate how many beers I have remaining in the fridge
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

When a guy crashes harmless GIF sites and finds a way to make them dirty and be a total d-bag
  • Noelv1976
    Options

When a guy crashes harmless GIF sites and finds a way to make them dirty and be a total d-bag

Why did you quote me? And what are you talking about?
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    When a doctor dismissively tells me 'it's nothing for you to worry about' without taking a few seconds to explain why.

When people give me the pity look because I'm single. Shouldn't I be giving that to some married folks?

When people assume they know what I'm going to say, interrupt me so they can say it first, and are completely wrong.
  • fitcurves6693
    Options
    You have several times infiltrated threads, put something that is NASTY there and disrespectful toward women

• Noelv1976
    Options
    You have several times infiltrated threads, put something that is NASTY there and disrespectful toward women

Umm....infiltrated? Holy cow, you're taking that thread way too seriously.
  • fitcurves6693
    edited September 2015
    Options

How about just follow the thread, keep it clean, and stop disrespecting women. No one gives a flying fu*k that you can cook because your woman can't, nor do I care to see a black ninja with a huge dick that is encased in prewrap.
  • Noelv1976
    edited September 2015
    Options

How about just follow the thread, keep it clean, and stop disrespecting women. No one gives a flying fu*k that you can cook because your woman can't, nor do I care to see a black ninja with a huge dick that is encased in prewrap.

Lady....calm.....down....I just post random stuff that I think is funny. Obviously ppl find it funny because they reply. It's just a thread, not a college class. so just chill, lighten up a little. And I have see worse stuff in there. Sad part is I'm hardly there
  • fitcurves6693
    Options

Lady....calm.....down....I just post random stuff that I think is funny. Obviously ppl find it funny because they reply. It's just a thread, not a college class. so just chill, lighten up a little. And I have see worse stuff in there. Sad part is I'm hardly there

I am quite calm, and no one actually finds what you post funny.Go back and read it. Yes I am aware there are way more disgusting threads, I don't go to the would you f the person above you. You may find it harmless, but if that's what you like-awesome. Stay there.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    When I forget my wallet and I'm at the store. Doh!
  • priscillam31
    Options
    Laundry

Yes!!!!
  • Ajirvin
    Ajirvin Posts: 131 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    People who don't use their blinker. People who don't change their burnt tail lights. FFS idiots, get that *kitten* fixed. Replacing mine and your bumper will cost a lot more!
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    I love laundry!
    Also those ppl that use their signal AFTER they made their intent to turn. It's too late ppl! You made me angry
  • priscillam31
    Options
    I love laundry!
    Also those ppl that use their signal AFTER they made their intent to turn. It's too late ppl! You made me angry

Lol...seriously...do people really love laundry? :)

People who pull out in front of me and proceed to go 15 mph under the speed limit... :#
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    I love laundry!

what

come over, i'll pay you

Keep your money, can pay me through other means ;)