Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Vixyb_
    Vixyb_ Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Not being able to find the end of sellotape
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    vix1977a wrote: »
    The rude....

I thought she said nude :D
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When another dog owner tries to pet my dog without asking permission.
  • MissGypsyRose
    MissGypsyRose Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    When anyone touches my feet, And the sound of people chewing.
  • neeciemac
    neeciemac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Comcast
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    When I have to explain 3 times why I don't want starbucks to my co-workers. I don't want to drink something that has more calories than my entire lunch, thank you very much.
  • TMacKtwenty4
    TMacKtwenty4 Posts: 3,256 Member
    Options
    anyone who chews with their mouths open
  • priscillam31
    priscillam31 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Car commercials with a celebrity as spokesperson. Like I give a flying F*** what type of FREE F***ing car you have. F*** You!

Yea...what he said!!!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Texting drivers! It's so bad anymore. Everyone is weaving all over the damn place. I swear I will get killed by someone posting "LOL" on social media.
  • TMacKtwenty4
    Options
    @projectsix

I have horrible road rage too....
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Texting drivers! It's so bad anymore. Everyone is weaving all over the damn place. I swear I will get killed by someone posting "LOL" on social media.

Yeah same! Or texting drivers who don't pay attention at lights when their light changes they're still texting away and you're sitting behind them about to lose it.

In general driving is bad for my rage actually.

I'm going to buy you a bus pass.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    People I care about, getting on my case about exercising or losing weight. Happened last nite. They can talk and complain all they want about their body, about things they don't like or want to change...the moment I chimed in with what I'm doing to lose a few lbs, they BOTH basically attacked me. That said, both ladies are over 200 lbs, and I am quite small (5'2 130). After about 12 minutes of them saying "im crazy" and "haven't seen your size since I was 12" "ohh Poor little Tracy"....I was furious...hot face and everything.
  • TMacKtwenty4
    Options
    @projectsix I agree.... I'll bring the coffee :wink:
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    People I care about, getting on my case about exercising or losing weight. Happened last nite. They can talk and complain all they want about their body, about things they don't like or want to change...the moment I chimed in with what I'm doing to lose a few lbs, they BOTH basically attacked me. That said, both ladies are over 200 lbs, and I am quite small (5'2 130). After about 12 minutes of them saying "im crazy" and "haven't seen your size since I was 12" "ohh Poor little Tracy"....I was furious...hot face and everything.

I have to be careful at work about that. I live a fairly healthy lifestyle, doesn't mean I'm on a diet, doesn't mean I'm ever trying to lose more than 5 lbs, doesn't mean that I don't work my *kitten* off to maintain what I've got going. But when I decline high calorie/fried food, all I hear is "you're so tiny though!!!".
  • Bruery
    Bruery Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    frostbite
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    People who don't signal when driving.
  • TrailBlazzinMN
    TrailBlazzinMN Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't have anything. I'll have to think of something.
  • TrailBlazzinMN
    TrailBlazzinMN Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    :D
  • Blue_Grey_Green
    Blue_Grey_Green Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Listening to people eat when they lack table manners. Yikes!!!