Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    People who change a song before it finishes!!! Come on...let me finish singing it out loudly in your car!!!
  • HeatherDunnell1979
    Options
    When people write things like 'I wouldn't of wanted to go' instead of 'I wouldn't have wanted to go'
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Haha I wouldn't of ever thought of that one!!! classic!!!
  • dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    People who just can't leave thier damn dogs home. They don't belong on a beach, in a store, at a baseball field, etc.
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Patriots fans that think they don't cheat
  • dcaiani
    Options
    People who are stupid enough to think that the Patriots did anything different than every other team.
  • redromad275
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Patriots fans that are overly sensitive
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Feistycat wrote: »
    Hard boiled eggs that don't peel nicely.

Blast them with cold water right after they're done cooking![/quote]

I do! I put them in a big bowl of ice and ice water. Then, refrigerate 'em.

• MarietjieHoward
    MarietjieHoward Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    People who complain about all kinds of silly things that go wrong in their live, when there is a world out there were some don't even have a warm bed to sleep in or have their basic needs met, no clean water, or food, and a safe environment to grow up in and just be a child.
  • Gretchen_To_Be
    Gretchen_To_Be Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    dcaiani wrote: »
    People who just can't leave thier damn dogs home. They don't belong on a beach, in a store, at a baseball field, etc.
    People who are stupid enough to think that the Patriots did anything different than every other team.

it seems fitting that someone who hates dogs likes the patriots

Zing! Nice one!
  • redromad275
    Options
    shibumicd wrote: »

Zing! Nice one!

There it is!
  • AutumnFREESPIRIT
    AutumnFREESPIRIT Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    When people call 911 for non emergency service and act like they are in dire need of emergency care.
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Hand bras
  • priscillam31
    priscillam31 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    MisterRok wrote: »
    Hand bras

Any bras... :#
  • redromad275
    Options
    People that throw plastic bottles in the regular trash can when there is a recycle can right behind it.

Absolutely!
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    People who say, "Oh shoot, I left my canvas shopping bag in the car", and are too lazy to walk back to their car to get it.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When I got the first row to myself at the movie theater, when all of a these dam teenagers (about 6 girl teenagers!) sit about two seats to my left and they start chatting up a storm! There are soooo many empty seats behind but they choose to sit close to my proximity! And these weren't your seniors, more like freshmens. Thought my head was about to explode. thankfully they shut up once the movie started.
  • dcaiani
    Options

I'm not sure where you get that I hate dogs. I don't. The subject matter is what makes you angry and its when people bring thier dogs to places where they don't belong.

And even if I did hate dogs, I don't get the Patriots /dogs thing. Its not like they are the team that signed Mike Vick.